OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Imma tell you this...I have a size 12 cuz for some odd reason, I dnt think Nike made the Penny V in a 11.5...even though this guy said the "Orlando" have a 11.5, I don't think they do...so I picked up the 12, and it's kinda loose on my feet but, the comfort level is A1
Yes the Orlando's come in 11.5, I was just wrong in the Red Eagles. I work at a shoe store and we got our shipment last week of the Orlandos.

I think the early copping does not make any sense at all! There is nothing better than entering the store on release day and having the smell of fresh kicks in your nose, then putting on the pair you have waited for, checking the mirror, getting that smile on your face, going to the cashier, putting the money on the table, getting the receipt and shoes and leaving the store! Just great!

man, the way the game is now--- when was the LAST time on a big release you could just walk in and buy?????? With all the wristbanding, RSVP'ing, raffles, scavenger hunts, etc. Dam all that . I don't mind paying a little extra early just to be able to secure my pair. I'm too old to be out here in the streets driving around with my thirst level on 10.5 over some kicks I'mma rock a couple times a year

Yes the Orlando's come in 11.5, I was just wrong in the Red Eagles. I work at a shoe store and we got our shipment last week of the Orlandos.
Man, I needa find a 11.5 in these quick than...they feel good on my feet, but I need em' to also hug my feet as well just in case I have to run

man, the way the game is now--- when was the LAST time on a big release you could just walk in and buy?????? With all the wristbanding, RSVP'ing, raffles, scavenger hunts, etc. Dam all that . I don't mind paying a little extra early just to be able to secure my pair. I'm too old to be out here in the streets driving around with my thirst level on 10.5 over some kicks I'mma rock a couple times a year

I think there will be enough stores that will carry the Penny V Orlando, so there should be enough shoes for all of us! So there might be the chance again to get the real live feeling!

I think there will be enough stores that will carry the Penny V Orlando, so there should be enough shoes for all of us! So there might be the chance again to get the real live feeling!

Yeah people will still have those even on Friday. After the Wednesday release.

After actually having the Red Eagles in my hands and on my feet my perception of this shoe has changed. I wish I woulda saw them in person before they released cuz they werent even on my radar. Orlandos will be copped tho

I hope :smile:

I doubt retailers will have my size tho (6.5) so my best shot is to cop online. Last "in store" pick up I made was .... and I kid you not... MV Lebron 9s :lol: :lol: :lol: What's funny is I randomly just walked in Nike store cuz I was bored, I figured my chances of picking those up were long gone but they had ONE 6.5y left in the back :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Couple pics of Victor Cruz in the Orlando Penny 5 courtesy of Sole Collector. Actually think he makes these look pretty damn bad, just don't look good on him. :lol:
I'm wondering if Cruz's publicist is trying to make him the Sports world's Wale...

The shoes look great, but maybe it's his pants that are making them look weird. He looks uncomfortable in the pics.

I don't see anything wrong with his fit. I don't wear super tight jeans so i'm not just saying that. The sloppy lacing on one shoe and tied on the other is what makes it Wale-ish.

Which--- how quickly did these sell out online??? I'm referring to the red joints from a couple weeks back :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Was NDC up to it's usual "it's sold out before we even tweeted the link" tricks???

Last edited:
I think these are gonna sell out, but get hit w/ a restock later, but the way Nike goin, it might just be a one and done...But, this is my true opinion on these CW's...outside of the "Royal" Foamposite, these Penny's are easily the best lookin "Orlando" CW I've seen in his whole line and I'm personally a huge fan of the Penny 2

After actually having the Red Eagles in my hands and on my feet my perception of this shoe has changed. I wish I woulda saw them in person before they released cuz they werent even on my radar. Orlandos will be copped tho
Bruh, I feel ya'...It makes me wanna get every single penny coming out this year and next. The only ones I can easily pass up is the "Suns"

Bruh, I feel ya'...It makes me wanna get every single penny coming out this year and next. The only ones I can easily pass up is the "Suns"

Exactly my sentiment, the Suns colorway is the only color that's an easy pass and it may get picked up if I miss the cloak or dolphin. Penny 5 FTW!!!

Cant wait to get my pair paid over retail but oh well the are being stingy with the info at the stores in mn

Victor Cruz is becoming the new Wale

But why the **** did he only tie the laces on only one shoe. :smh:

Last edited:
I needa RD for them "Tigers" real soon...I'm set for the "Phins", but I'm so impressed by the "Orlando" that I know for a fact those 2 are gonna be mind blowing

Back
Top Bottom