OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Looks like they cooked an Atlantic cw hopefully they release

PHX

Holy crap! Thanks for those pics Reener....

Those black/grey/yellows are way better than expected! I wonder what the inspiration is for those? Eagles again? The midsole detailing looks like feathers, although the portion around the ankle almost looks like plant leaves.

The inspiration was his HS mascot an eagle

Damn good find, Reener...Man, just when I was talkin about calming down on buyin kicks...you had to show this...I'm really hatin you right now, LOL

might just pass on the 49 speed turfs for these, gotta see in person first though. gotta use this 20 off finishline coupun i got before it expires.

In my humble opinion, the green/orange Dolphin-esque CW is hands down the best. Don't love the look of the shoe but that one definitely stands above the rest to me.

Got my first Orlando pair, second one will be copped next week and then on November 3rd I will get the Phoenix colourway! That's it for me then and November is just a month away!

Anybody knows any spots In dallas gettin them besides hoh because I called a couple stores nd they say they aint gettin them

Aight thanks I asked jimmy jazz nd hyp nd they releasin on wednesday but imm go tommorow to dk to see if they still have a sz 8

I'm actually really feeling most of these shoes, really liking the Dolphins and Cloaks. Wish I could have gotten my hands on the Red Eagles.

Ive said to anyone who will listen in any thread of a shoe that Marc Dolce designs... that dude is that absolute truth.

If he were in Nike Basketball you all would be seeing some true gems.

Save for any Kitchen designers... he, Mike Ditullo and Jason Petrie are the better guys up at Nike... 

But Mike is gone ... 

Back
Top Bottom