OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

My Penny V just arrived from Sneakertique eBay. Blazing fast shipping!
pimp.gif

So what's the official date these are dropping? Is it next wednesday the 3rd? I need these!

Also, have most been going TTS or half size up?

Not trying to create confusion, but I just tried a pair on and they definitely fit a half size small for me. I know others have found them a bit narrow; I also found them a little short in length.

my pair came in from sneakerhead, gotta shoutout PTone for that link!

subtle detail that caught my eye is that the blue swoosh on the side is actually blue 3M reflective...don't think i ever seen anything except silver 3M, thought that was dope..

i'd say go TTS if you have narrow/regular width feet, but go a half size up if you have wide feet...my feet are a bit wide so i went a half size up and the width is good, but they're a little long...hope that helps

My Penny V just arrived from Sneakertique eBay. Blazing fast shipping! :pimp:

Dope! I got my eye on Sneakertique :nerd:. Think Im gonna pull the trigger tomorrow unless this other local seller is willing to do a meetup. Cant wait till i get my hands on these. Loved em since the first real pics leaked. Penny 2's are the reason I'm on here and these really do got a Penny 2 vibe to em. Tripled up on the Blk/Wht/Blu Penny 2 colorway. Balled in one, one for casual wear and the one on ice so I wanna do the same for these.

Will Eastbay be carrying the Nike Air Penny V's? If so which colorways? Any chance of getting the already released "Red Eagle" colorway? Sorry if this has already been asked and answered. Thanks!

My local champs receieved them! Finally they are starting to carry Pennys!!!

was going to order online but with some people saying they fit true to size and others saying they fit small, i am going to definitely have to try these on

Will Eastbay be carrying the Nike Air Penny V's? If so which colorways? Any chance of getting the already released "Red Eagle" colorway? Sorry if this has already been asked and answered. Thanks!

We are expecting the Black/White/Game Royal pair to be available on 10/3. We are not expecting the Red Eagle and do not have any information about any other colors at this time, but anyone can feel free to check back with us as we may be receiving more at a later date.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Maybe in pictures, but side by side, Orlando's don't hold a candle to Red Eagles. The detail is much more visible on the eagles than the Orlando's, which are just a bit to plain and missing something.

I think it's perfect.. That classic Penny Orlando colorway. That every black splatter on the Red Eagles doesn't really make them look better in my opinion.. I have the Red Eagles, but the on feet pics of the Orlando's look so much better..

I agree with the classic penny look, and I love the Orlando's, but I think the splatter as well as the defined mesh on the red eagles make the shoe. The Orlando's just have me wanting more.

They should also release a white orlando cw.... but not sure if leather would look good on these.....
Red eagle got that pop though.... tired of starring at em everyday y did nike had to limit sz on those... smh!!!!
orlando will be copped onsight though forsure....

They grown on me tremendously i'll admit. Dolphins would've been hot with an orange sole *homer simpson drool*

The wolf greys are nice too. I'd cop those over the Suns.

Time to reload on my small Penny collection.

Last edited:
COOL GREY PENNYS.... NICE... IM HOPING ORLANDOS WILL BE AROUND NYC... NOT REALLY TRYING TO BUY ONLINE OR WAIT ON ONE

Holy crap! Thanks for those pics Reener....

Those black/grey/yellows are way better than expected! I wonder what the inspiration is for those? Eagles again? The midsole detailing looks like feathers, although the portion around the ankle almost looks like plant leaves.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom