OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

are these real?. peep the insole. plus he erased every comment that ppl left questioning if the shoe is real. lol

Last edited:
This vid again that explains the difference between real and fake.
i seen this. jus found it funny that person in vid i posted was erasing comments any1 that question his sneaks. cause i posted 1 of sneakeraddicts other vids in a different nt thread an a couple ppl said he b having fake sneaks. so i started paying attention more an these is the 1st 1s i questioned. he said his are the "promo version" if u read comments in vid i posted

Yeah he has been called out on rocking fakes. AF1 Year of the Dog was one of them.

Last edited:
Finally wore my Orlando's last night and damn, they are really light and comfy! Sized up .5 from my regular TTS and they are perfect.

Yeah the insoles on the "real" Penny's in both of those videos is incorrect.  Left shoe has the state of Tennessee with the word "penny" (or "every penny", these are my beaters so it has rubbed off) and the right has the phrase "Ballin is what I was born to do" with a Penny Hardaway autograph.  I picked these up from FTL on release day and they are a great shoe.  And they are worth the $165 price point.  They are up to date with technology, light, and just a great performance shoe.  The other thing I was looking for on either "real" pair in the videos above is the swoosh that is embossed into the icy blue mid sole on the outer side of each shoe.  It is about 2 inches long and starts about 1/2 inch from the end of the air bubble.  I can see mine in pretty much any light in person, but I couldn't tell if it was on either pair.

They are out there but the fact they are limited is the downfall. I ain't paying $25-40 for a pair of socks no matter how bad I want them lol. The waiting game for them to hit retailers in large quantities and different sizes begin...
$(KGrHqN,!qcFBp69RQWSBQdroCtO3g~~60_1.JPG

Those Socks :pimp:

I think I'll go try the Penny V on in an 11 this week. It's my true to size and I know people say the shoe runs a bit small...but I REALLY want those damn Red Eagles...Sigh.

Back
Top Bottom