OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Penny V is easily one of the most comfortable shoes that I have worn all year, next to the GM Lebron X. Anyone do an on court review yet? I am seriously considering grabbing another pair of the Orlando's. . . 

^ Doubt it.  They're all over eBay for retail and in some cases slightly below.

Pic looks nice.  Leaning towards copping, but I'll wait it out.

Do you mean Sportchek as in the Canadian store?

Likely yes, friend showed me this yesterday:
8137006897_ce5aa91cb9.jpg

Getting the Orlando colorway for $75 total from my friend @ Footlocker.

:smokin

Miami & "Cloak" will be added once they drop.

I'm probably in the minority, but that Phoenix colorway does nothing for me.

*shrugs*

I'm probably in the minority, but that Phoenix colorway does nothing for me.

*shrugs*
No they dont do it for me either bro, the slight change up in the sole isnt enough to pull me in yet, but I may get them anyway. Its either those or the Pressures.

Suns colorway will sit in all stores much like the Orlando colorway. The Dolphins will probably releases in the same quantity as the Phoenix and Orlando but the demand for those will make it seem like they are much more limited. I'm passing on the Phoenix, never liked them enough to drop $165 on them even with a bday coupon although some of those pics make them look nice.

I don't see the Phoenix Suns colorway movin very much..it doesn't have the same nostalgia as the Orlando's..even though the Orlando's are sittin as well..

I like the Phoenix Suns colorway a little..but i'm not sure I'll cop at retail..definitely discounted..

All grey down to the high midsole make the shoe look better but the pink to purple fade just ruins it. they definitely will sit like the Orlandos.

im debating on getting the phoenix ones since i missed out on the red eagle ones.. i dunno tho, prolli pass on them too but the shoe isnt that bad, i would only get the phoenix, miami, or red eagle tho

Back
Top Bottom