OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Should I trade my extra Penny V Orlandos for a brand new Penny 2 Sprites?

What do you think?

Sprites could've been had for under $100 on Eastbay like weeks ago but they are out of sizes now. If you prefer the Sprites then go right ahead.

Thanks for the infos, I'll hold on to my Penis for now, or maybe sell them to get the Pink Foams and Dolphins at once.

Guys, Eastbay said that the Dolphins are going to be more limited than the Pink Foams.
What do you think?

Last edited:
Thanks for the infos, I'll hold on to my Penis for now, or maybe sell them to get the Pink Foams and Dolphins at once.
Guys, Eastbay said that the Dolphins are going to be more limited than the Pink Foams.
What do you think?
Lmao you mean penny's 
roll.gif

What do you think?

LMFAO

Finally bit the bullet and bought them...

Saw the Phoenix and let me tell you, they look a TON better in person...

Almost had a tough time deciding which pair to get until I remembered I live in Orlando, and must rep my city colors first and foremost...

Haha, I know right...
I kept telling myself not to pay retail...
But i just couldnt hold out any longer. An Orlando Magic colorway on any Penny shoe is just WAY too hard to resist for me.
Got mine about $33 off when the Foot Locker site had a 2-Day 20% DC Promo. 
happy.gif

should i size down half size or full size, tried on 10.5 and they were too big. shoes on ebay for under retail and seller has both 10 and 9.5 available

Best bet is to try them on in person. Everyone says size .5 up from TTS, but TTS was perfect me. Everybody has a different foot.

Very nice colorways, but the Orlando's are BEST colorway, by a long shot! Although the grey, black, yellow ones are kind of growing on me. Happy to see my boy Penny (tied with Jordan as my 3rd favorite player of all time), get more love, just wished they did this a lot sooner when he was still playing.

idk how TTS worked for ya'll--- my foot is slender.... but I swear to you wearing them gave me the same pain as when I wear heels all day. I felt like I was gonna die at that concert :lol: :smh:

idk how TTS worked for ya'll--- my foot is slender.... but I swear to you wearing them gave me the same pain as when I wear heels all day. I felt like I was gonna die at that concert
laugh.gif
mean.gif
It REALLY surprised me that TTS worked for me...Especially since a lot of people went .5 up in the Lebron IX, but I was a full size up. And I find the KDIV and Lebron X too tight in a TTS. I tried on two different pairs/colorways to make sure it wasn't just that shoe lol.

BTW these shoes look absolutely 
nthat.gif
on feet.

caved and finally made the purchase got my orlando pair for 130 shipped, can't wait to have these on my feet

It's kinda good that kids don't know Penny as much as they know Jordan, Magic etc. 

It makes them easy to cop.

It's kinda good that kids don't know Penny as much as they know Jordan, Magic etc. 

It makes them easy to cop.

Definitely true......although Penny isn't in the same league as those guys, playing wise. But his shoes are definitely in the upper echelon.....

Are the Cloaks are going to be a limited general release?

There won't be any lines, RSVP etc. right? Based on how the Orlandos and Phoenix are moving.

Last edited:
idk how TTS worked for ya'll--- my foot is slender.... but I swear to you wearing them gave me the same pain as when I wear heels all day. I felt like I was gonna die at that concert :lol: :smh:

Yeah I don't understand either, because I could have gone a whole size up since I wear thicker socks during the winter.

Back
Top Bottom