OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Are the Cloaks are going to be a limited general release?

There won't be any lines, RSVP etc. right? Based on how the Orlandos and Phoenix are moving.
Don't confuse the Orlando's and Phoenix cws w/ the remaining CWs that are left to come out...Their both nice lookin CWs, but don't expect the Dolphins, Cloaks and Tigers to sit for more than 3hrs if that. Those CWs are gonna move real quick just like the Red Eagles. I'd be shocked if the Dolphins & Tigers sit, but them Cloaks are gonna move. Just look @ how the Kobes moved

im wearing my suns right now as well. Once they are broken in you will not want to take them off lolol! Learned that while wearing my Orlandos.

I think the Red ones released wider they'd still be available-- but NDC always gets limited numbers.

That being said I don't think these will generate much hype (thank God)

def go a half size up shoes r real comfortable ..i havent seen a bad CW yet..waiting till i can use a  coupon on the suns b4 i grab them

Anyone know if the Dolphins is going to be a GR or will they be more limited like the red eagles? I'm wondering if I should jump on these preorder

Went ahead and just bought the Phoenix pair...

Only other pair I want is the Memphis Tigers now and I'll be happy...

That pic pretty much just made up my mind, chances are I cop. There goes most of my last paycheck haha.

Don't no how limited they are, but my spot was charging 200 flat , instead of retail like they did for the royals and suns color ways.
I got the last 10.5 , they were going fast.

Not sure where you heard that, but Eastbay Rep said a few pages back that these are not going to be limited. 

Just to clarify, the comparison between the Pink Foamposites and the Dolphins was specifically in regards to our own inventory. We do not have information on other retailers' availability for either pair.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Just to clarify, the comparison between the Pink Foamposites and the Dolphins was specifically in regards to our own inventory. We do not have information on other retailers' availability for either pair.
EastbayRep - Ryan
Eastbay is all that matters. Haha!

Hi Ryan, will there be a "1 per customer" limit on both shoes?

Eastbay is all that matters. Haha!
Hi Ryan, will there be a "1 per customer" limit on both shoes?
Only the Foamposites will have a 1 per customer limit.

EastbayRep - Ryan
Just curious, do you have an idea of the size run for the foamposites Ryan.

More specifically will they be available in sz. 14 on Eastbay?

I'm asking because I'm trying to gauge whether or not the stealth foamposites will be available in my size. I'm assuming though that the stealths size run will be similar to the pink foams.

Rock City Kicks in Fayettville has the Dolphins. They are taking phone orders since 2 days ago so not sure what sizes are left. Hit them up Monday and check @ 1.479.856.6446
They'll be widely available it seems or else Eastbay would at least put a 1 pair limit on them.

Back
Top Bottom