OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Local Footaction had 12 pairs along with House of Hoops that had 24 pairs. People took all the tickets for them. The Dolphins are as rare as the Eagles apparently...
Nah there are more Dolphins than Eagles easy. Allocation isn't based off of a HOH title when it comes to FL, because I know of regular FLs that get more numbers of certain shoes than our hoops of hoops...Here, the Footaction near me is getting a good 40 pairs of Dolphins.

Looks like Sideline Apparel will be doing pre-orders on the Dolphins today starting @ 10am CT for those of you that are interested.

Damn those Sunburst/Crimson are the 1st pair I thought was actually UGLY! I'm passing on the Suns and Tour Yellow/Cool Grey colorways but they aren't bad looking. Those "Sunburst"... :smh:

willing to bet once we see on feet pics, some will change their minds on those sunbursts

May happen for some but not me. This Penny has been one of those shoes that I didn't need on feet picks to determine if I really liked them or not, I've known at 1st sight of a colorway whether I'd go after them. Doesn't happen with many shoe models but the Penny V gave me that visual decisiveness. I'm sure some people will actually like that colorway and unless they are a Red Eagle redux as far as availability I'll go out on a limb and say they should be fairly easy to attain.

The Crimson/Black Vs aren't horrible, but they would be better if there was another color on the shoe in addition to black to calm down the massive amount of crimson.

You will not want to pass on the Dolphins, we got them in at work...let me tell you, they are :pimp: to say the very least.

First thing that comes to mind. I hate light colored uppers with black midsole/outsole for some reason. Easy pass.
502962800_darkorange_nike_max_uptempo_2_hoh_sneaker1.jpg

Damn n m working wednesday smh..... might try to gt a ticket at local hoh if still available....

I'll be so pissed if newbs come in here a few days before the release of the Cloaks. 

Back
Top Bottom