OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Just posting an update, we will be limiting the Dolphins to one pair per customer.
EastbayRep - Ray

thanks! hopefully make it easier for those to cop that actually want them. free shipping on these?

should be easy if you go straight for the Penny's. I believe they offer free shipping for new releases. Get one of the memberships(the 25% code is a great perk too) for free shipping for a year if you do a lot of shopping on Eastbay. It pays for itself.

Just posting an update, we will be limiting the Dolphins to one pair per customer.

EastbayRep - Ray
thanks! hopefully make it easier for those to cop that actually want them. free shipping on these?
New release shoes are excluded from free shipping promotions. If you are a Loyalty Club member, you will receive free shipping on them based of the level you joined.

will we be able to use a code on the suns when the dolphins drop
We are not made aware of when the discount restriction will be removed from products on our website. Best to keep an eye on the shoes for any updates. You can bookmark the following link if you want to keep an eye on the Phoenix Suns colorway: http://bit.ly/UIDYfw

EastbayRep - Ray

New release shoes are excluded from free shipping promotions. If you are a Loyalty Club member, you will receive free shipping on them based of the level you joined.
We are not made aware of when the discount restriction will be removed from products on our website. Best to keep an eye on the shoes for any updates. You can bookmark the following link if you want to keep an eye on the Phoenix Suns colorway: http://bit.ly/UIDYfw
EastbayRep - Ray

im aware that the code isnt valid on the dolphins pair but i need to ask anyways. my last purchase on eastbay i added a gold membership but have not received any other info as far as my coupon code or anything. is there something that i need to do or does it take a while to receive?

im aware that the code isnt valid on the dolphins pair but i need to ask anyways. my last purchase on eastbay i added a gold membership but have not received any other info as far as my coupon code or anything. is there something that i need to do or does it take a while to receive?
You should send us a private message with your customer/order number so we can look into it. It can take up to two business days to receive an e-mail with the Loyalty Club details, once you sign-up.

EastbayRep - Ray

You should send us a private message with your customer/order number so we can look into it. It can take up to two business days to receive an e-mail with the Loyalty Club details, once you sign-up.
EastbayRep - Ray

Sent. Thanks

Going to have to see what these are looking like locally.  Unless a bunch of people simply don't have a life, I should be able to find a spot Wednesday evening with the Miami joints in stock.

Going to have to see what these are looking like locally.  Unless a bunch of people simply don't have a life, I should be able to find a spot Wednesday evening with the Miami joints in stock.
LMMFAO!!! Well, get ready to find out that a lot of ppl don't have a life
roll.gif

Honest truth, what are the odds of these sitting till the weekend w/ these releasing on the same day as the Foams??? I want these, but there's just too many damn shoes coming out in the next 6 days

Last edited:
LMMFAO!!! Well, get ready to find out that a lot of ppl don't have a life
roll.gif
Good for them then.  I'll let their broke ***** sit on them and beg me to take them off their hands for close to retail.  I'm not going out of my way for these.  I like them, but it ain't that serious.

Damn, lookin @ them shoes on that website makes me think they're gonna sit

im sure they will move, maybe not immediately but for the $4.99 over retail for shipping im glad to lock my pair in and have them near release date hopefully.

im sure they will move, maybe not immediately but for the $4.99 over retail for shipping im glad to lock my pair in and have them near release date hopefully.
I can't lie...I'm tempted to pull the trigger on em', but something is tellin me that they're gonna sit a while. Not long like the Orlandos and Suns are tho'

I can't lie...I'm tempted to pull the trigger on em', but something is tellin me that they're gonna sit a while. Not long like the Orlandos and Suns are tho'

well im very confident that they wont go on sale, and IF they do, my size definitely wont last (9) so i went ahead and ordered cuz these are a must have for me. now i dont have to worry about ordering on wednesday unless the order gets cancelled for some reason. which obviously ill know by then, considering these should ship tomorrow

Surprised Sneakerhead didn't raise the price as well. It's a good sign that they may be everywhere.

They still have a size 9 skep so you should be good, they must have several pairs per sizes.

Last edited:
Surprised Sneakerhead didn't raise the price as well. It's a good sign that they may be everywhere.
They still have a size 9 skep so you should be good, they must have several pairs per sizes.
See that's what makes me think they're gonna sit a while...the fact that they are selling em for retail

Back
Top Bottom