OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

so glad i got my pair early cuz i missed out on NDC, they sold out immediately as expected. my pair shows to arrive today from sneakerhead

My first time ever getting through to on NDC new site!

Whoop whoop!

Got my Dolphins baby, so happy. Didnt want the 4's nor foams, just these.

Searched them instead of waiting on twitter link.

:smokin

so glad i got my pair early cuz i missed out on NDC, they sold out immediately as expected. my pair shows to arrive today from sneakerhead

I didn't even see them on NDC .. I have my size sitting in my cart on Eastbay, the checkout clock says 30mins, I'm already LATE for work :smh: :lol:

this is why i never worry about what people speculate "ill wait for these to go on sale" "trust me these wont sell out" "youll be fine going in on friday and walking out with a pair at 8pm" - yeah, i just get em asap if i want em. if im in question about wanting them i simply pass.

Just got my confirmation number from Eastbay ..

Copped my pair from Eastbay.  If I find them locally and can use a coupon I'll probably just return them.  EastbayRep I hope you guys plan on double boxing these.  Only reason I even bothered is because I didn't want to risk screwing up my NDC order.

just got back from copping at my local mall....there were a few guys in front of me but they were getting the foams ( i guess that raffling tickets finally hit the south because i saw a sign on the window with the notice)....it was not crowded as i thought it would be but that's because everyone was at the nike factory from what i heard one of the guys in front of me telling his friend but can you blame them for gettin to cop brand new releases for 50% less than the other stores!....bottom line glad i got mine. P.S. the teal on the shoes pop about 10 times more than what they did in pics!

Copped my pair from Eastbay.  If I find them locally and can use a coupon I'll probably just return them.  EastbayRep I hope you guys plan on double boxing these.  Only reason I even bothered is because I didn't want to risk screwing up my NDC order.

Unfortunately, we are not expecting this pair to be double boxed. I apologize for the inconvenience.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Unfortunately, we are not expecting this pair to be double boxed. I apologize for the inconvenience.

EastbayRep - Ryan

C'mon Ryan :smh: ... so what do you guys do select certain shoes in advance to determine if they will be double boxed or not? :\

C'mon Ryan :smh: ... so what do you guys do select certain shoes in advance to determine if they will be double boxed or not? :\

Yes, certain releases are specified to be double boxed in advance because for these pairs, we have to box them up as soon as we receive our stock in the warehouse in order to ensure that they are sent out as quickly and efficiently as possible.

EastbayRep - Ryan

EastbayRep - Ryan
Absolutely ridiculous.

Can I send you my customer # and order # and have that silly gift box option added to my order?

This whole draw releases out of a hat that will be graced with double box treatment crap is moronic.

You guys use to be my #1 go to.  Thanks for being cheap and putting customer satisfaction last.
smokin.gif

Absolutely ridiculous.

Can I send you my customer # and order # and have that silly gift box option added to my order?

This whole draw releases out of a hat that will be graced with double box treatment crap is moronic.

You guys use to be my #1 go to.  Thanks for being cheap and putting customer satisfaction last. :smokin

Please PM your information and I will modify the order to add the gift box if possible.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Back
Top Bottom