OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Went to my local mall and scooped the last size 10 from Footlocker. I was so discouraged when I missed out on JJ, NDC & Eastbay this morning. Glad I found a pair. 

Got my pair, but I can't believe how these sold out.

No one was giving a crap on the Orlandos and Phoenix.

What the hell happened? 

Resellers saw value in this?

Man I got lucky went to pick up my foams and they had one last penny v in my size! Almost slept on them thinking they weren't going to sale

Resellers are going to see how well these are moving and they will sell out trying to make a quick buck

its not about hype..its that these were the first actually not garbage colorway.

I knew these were gonna sell but why (hype) they are in my opinion the worst colorway to come out. i also hated the red eagles but that has more to do with me not being a huge red person. just gotta get the pheonix pair to go with my orlandos and i'm done with the 5.

Picked both of these up today

Whew! Missed out bad this morning, luckily I found my size in a local mall. Definitely gorgeous colorway.

Let someone at the mall have the pair I was going to pick up since he walked in the store before me(I asked for my size first)

Tried a size down, didnt feel too bad just didnt want to settle.

Back
Top Bottom