OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Yes, certain releases are specified to be double boxed in advance because for these pairs, we have to box them up as soon as we receive our stock in the warehouse in order to ensure that they are sent out as quickly and efficiently as possible.
EastbayRep - Ryan
Absolutely ridiculous.

Can I send you my customer # and order # and have that silly gift box option added to my order?

This whole draw releases out of a hat that will be graced with double box treatment crap is moronic.

You guys use to be my #1 go to.  Thanks for being cheap and putting customer satisfaction last.
smokin.gif
Please PM your information and I will modify the order to add the gift box if possible.
EastbayRep - Ryan

CHEAP.

PINCHING.

PENNY.

COMPANY.
Very.  If not for the lack of sales tax I wouldn't even give them a 2nd thought.

On another note, I saw these in person today.  Display pair already had some spots with yellowing.  Hope my pair doesn't come that way.  Would've tried to scoop another pair, but I didn't have the bday coupon with me. 

I think these are going to be like the Lebron 9 china, some cities sold out some didn't, but a quick sell out online, then prices go up my 2 cents lol

i went to santa monica as well (just after 2pm)...and while i was able to cop my size 8.5 in the dolphin cw, it has this somewhat noticeable glue stain on the toe-box area that's annoying the hell outta me. i'm sure most people won't notice it, but just the fact that it's there, and i know it's there is buggin' me. i decided to get it even w/ the glue stain, because it was the last pair in my perfect size, and i didn't want to risk not gettin' a pair for retail... *sigh.
what would you guys have done?
oh yeah, and even when i asked the staff about whether or not they're gettin' the "megatron" shoes in, one guy didn't have a clue as to what i was talkin' about. another one said he hasn't heard anything about it yet, but that i wasn't the 1st customer to ask about them. so i guess the guys workin' there just aren't fully up-to-speed w/ incoming product.

I havent even looked at my shoes yet lol. Matter of fact they are still in the car! My size always sells fast or the store has like one or two in stock so I take what I can get. I asked the guy for my size and was just happy when he walked out with a box in hand. Wasnt going back empty handed. When he handed me the box i walked straight to the register and was gone!

had no intentions of copping. happen to see them in the mall. last pair. happen to be my size. tried them on. was a wrap. :pimp:

2a6phj8.jpg

im too old to be wearing these Dolphins..

ur only as old as u feel, really. that said, too bad for u b these are pretty dope and i had no idea :wink: :pimp:

Last edited:
nice collection....i only have 2 out of the 4, going to make it 3 out of 5 when those cloaks drop!

Got my Phoenix pair today and will wear it for practice today, so excited! In the last 12 months I have worn 95% different foam versions, so let's see what my feet will say!

For those that missed out on the dolphins I just got mine off eBay seller footsoldiers for 182 shipped which is about retail price

These were very much in demand at my local FL. sold out early in the day. surprising considering the pink's released as well.
Gotta luv these dolphins, kick arrse...

I wore mine for practice today, they are not only super light (probably the lightest shoe that I own), but the support on the fore foot and the heel is unbelivable, while the mid foot seems to be non existing and that is what makes them so nice. I can even jump around 1,5 inches higher, since it seems that there is only air below my foot and nothing else!

So overall and I would have not expected to say that performance wise this is the best Penny ever!

The Penny I are comfortable, but a bit loose
The Penny II are great for performance overall
The Penny III are again comfortable but not as snug as the Penny II
The Penny IV are snug, but the air support is not like with the Penny V
The Foamposite One are snug wise the best, especially since the Foam material accustomes to your foot, so the support is very good, the weight is a bit high
The Penny V: perfect combination of weight, snug feeling and support

Of course there are 17 years betwen the Penny I and V and you can feel the technological development!

Believe it or not, I just went onto the German Nike Site, they have the Penny V Orlando for a while now and I saw that they added a second colour, so I thought the Phoenix version, when I opened the link I saw that they released the dolphins over here. Still avalibale in all sizes! Just crazy!

Back
Top Bottom