OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

On foot they look so dope but the pic last posted by skep makes them look so ugly.

Definitely not a must cop for any dolphins fan. I'm one and am not amused really.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

New pic on Modern Notoriety:
I'm so loving these!!
pimp.gif

Nice looking shoes but there's no way in hell I'm rocking a Penny V. The fact that they're continuing his line about ten years later is just corny as #!%@ and them just milking people for more money.

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

Love the shoe hate the swoosh...Wonder how hard it would be to peel the swoosh off........

why peel of the swoosh? they are NIKE.. besides if they are supposed to look like Penny II then they should have that in the exact spot

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

Love the shoe hate the swoosh...Wonder how hard it would be to peel the swoosh off........

I'm the same way, the swoosh looks off

I think it was too small

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Nice looking shoes but there's no way in hell I'm rocking a Penny V. The fact that they're continuing his line about ten years later is just corny as #!%@ and them just milking people for more money.

THIS. Nike acting like they are running out money or something, I hope the Penny series doesnt lose its charm but its heading in that direction
tired.gif

Originally Posted by BigBTheory

These are what these remind me off...

200831153128678.jpg

PhoenixSunsPennyV.png
give me that Phoenix colorway over dolphins Can't rock any thing dolphins colorway Jet Fan Here  

Originally Posted by 23rdWonder

THIS. Nike acting like they are running out money or something, I hope the Penny series doesnt lose its charm but its heading in that direction
tired.gif

So coming out with Zoom Rookies and 1/2 Cents, and retroing everything Penny weren't continuing the line?

Originally Posted by Magic1978

tired.gif

So coming out with Zoom Rookies and 1/2 Cents, and retroing everything Penny weren't continuing the line?
no, those are retros and hybrids. Jordan makes a lot of retros and hybrids but his line basically stopped after 23 (the 2k joints dont count) but if they made a 24 then that could be considered continuing the line, making a penny V more than twelve years after the IV came out is just stupid

tired.gif

Thats the LAMEST thing I've ever heard. If you have a problem with them "milking" people you should just stop buying sneakers all together..

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

tired.gif

no, those are retros and hybrids. Jordan makes a lot of retros and hybrids but his line basically stopped after 23 (the 2k joints dont count) but if they made a 24 then that could be considered continuing the line, making a penny V more than twelve years after the IV came out is just stupid
Im not sure how it's milking if people CHOOSE to buy it?
Also.. making a Hypbrid IS continuing a line if it has Penny's Logo on it. 

I've got to find this dude holding the gun to everyone's head.  He's making Nike alot of cash.

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

tired.gif

Thats the LAMEST thing I've ever heard. If you have a problem with them "milking" people you should just stop buying sneakers all together..
^exactly, Nike isn't forcing you to do nothing, it's up to you to buy or not buy.

tired.gif

Jordan's line stopped after the 23
laugh.gif

That comment is more ridiculous than the other dudes comment

tired.gif

they call this the penny V, but this is basically another lame hybrid.. there was an NT'er that made some sick sick hybrids.. nike is just lame and has no new ideas anymore to keep throwing us mash ups

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

they call this the penny V, but this is basically another lame hybrid.. there was an NT'er that made some sick sick hybrids.. nike is just lame and has no new ideas anymore to keep throwing us mash ups
Sorry, but I dont see a hybrid.. They dont look like any of the other Pennys..

Originally Posted by drfunk1980

Does Nike plan on having a current player wear/promote these? Only way I see them doing well.

Probably not promote, but I'm sure some will wear them. The zoom rookies are awful to ball in and I've see several players like Tyler Thornton from Duke and DeJaun Blair from San Antonio wear them. Not to mention the players who randomly wear Flight Ones, Foamposites and Penny 1-3's.

Back
Top Bottom