OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

NDC is so wack for posting a picture of these twitter with the overemphasis of the GITD sole
mean.gif
This crap that they pulled today with that twitter pic, I just had to shake my head even more at NIKE and their half demented ways of thinking, its like they love the chaos and drama SMFH.......

Last edited:
my cousins friend just hit me up all excited about these pennys cuz he heard they got "mad glow" now hes all hyped to cop when just a day ago he didnt give a damn :smh: thanks nike twitter

Caved in & copped for $192.50 shipped. I didn't want to do it but I have the worse luck copping online.

Black Soles preferred but i'll take the glow in the dark. gonna try to cop them in the morning. Or The foams. Whichever is easier.

I might have to order online I'm not feeling up to waking up at 4 am to line up with the hooligans at 34th st. Any local spots in Brooklyn gettin these?

I had the Kobe Cloaks too but sold them cuz they were just too uncomfortable for me. Will definitely be looking to get these though. And personally I think the GITD feature for most shoes are overrated because it's so weak. Only exceptions that I've seen personally are the Yeezy 1/2 and KD IV Galaxies.

Last edited:
Kobe Cloaks definitely capture the color fade better, but the Penny Cloaks are a more comfortable shoe.  Decisions, decisions.  I only have enough money to buy the Foams OR the Cloaks tomorrow.  Leaning towards the Cloaks though because I know I will wear them more often.  

Kobe Cloaks definitely capture the color fade better, but the Penny Cloaks are a more comfortable shoe.  Decisions, decisions.  I only have enough money to buy the Foams OR the Cloaks tomorrow.  Leaning towards the Cloaks though because I know I will wear them more often.  
Same here

I'd wear the foams as beaters, but not beat them. If you know what I mean. I'd just thrown on Bball shorts and wear them whenever.I been a foam fan since 97, but I been a sneaker fan much longer, So wearing them is just natural not a style or fashion statement. I dont car for the orange but I respect the symbolic penny meaning.

The cloaks are more of a shoe i could actually wear with a nice outfit, some cargo's or jeans and be comfortable in them.

We'll see what happen. Either sneaker and I'll be happy.

Last edited:
Same here

I'd wear the foams as beaters, but not beat them. If you know what I mean. I'd just thrown on Bball shorts and wear them whenever.I been a foam fan since 97, but I been a sneaker fan much longer, So wearing them is just natural not a style or fashion statement. I dont car for the orange but I respect the symbolic penny meaning.

The cloaks are more of a shoe i could actually wear with a nice outfit, some cargo's or jeans and be comfortable in them.

We'll see what happen. Either sneaker and o'll be happy.
I'm the same with you man, except with most of my shoes lol.  I don't try hard to match my outfit with my shoes.  I just throw a shirt and pants on, and then choose what shoes I will wear.  I know a lot of people coordinate what they want to wear, they have matching shirts and hats with their shoes.  Me?  I just do whatever.  

I'll be happy with either sneaker.  What I'm still looking for are the Dolphins.  Can't believe I missed out on them in November.  I am slapping myself in the face now.  Too bad the prices on eBay in my size are ridiculous ($350+).  Such a clean colorway, and would be perfect when the weather gets warmer.  

For ppl wearing sz 12 do these fit true to size? This will b my first Penny V I'm copping
I wear a size 8 in most kicks, but have an 8.5 and 9 in other Penny V's. I personally like the 9 better, but my foots wide for its length. Shoe runs narrow, would recommend at least a .5 size up.

Back
Top Bottom