OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Exactly, KD IV allstar were bright as hell. Still mad I missed out on these and prices are ridiculous now.

So there are no more CWs of these left to release? Hopefully that means we'll start seeing significant markdowns now.

No they didn't, I got them off NDC for $100
I kinda regret passing on that deal now. I added it to my cart at night and wanted to sleep on it. I woke up and it was sold out. 

If I had tried on a pair before, I would have definitely bought it right away.

Get yourself a pair....

Best GITD by far. Things will light up a dark room. Only thing close is Yeezy 2s. Smh at Nike for not using the same sole on the rest of their GITD shoes.

Btw...I own Penny V
Cloaks. Dope shoe but GITD is bull ****.

Man my yeezy 2s got the soul glow! i was hoping the pennys were close to that. my pair should be here in a few days. is it really that bad?

I kinda regret passing on that deal now. I added it to my cart at night and wanted to sleep on it. I woke up and it was sold out. 

If I had tried on a pair before, I would have definitely bought it right away.

I regret not getting another pair of Orlandos. I'm going to regret it when the sole starts to yellow.

Cloaks > any c/w so far

agreed

Last edited:
sizes 9-10

210 +15 for shipping..
grin.gif

http://theheatcheck.pinnaclecart.com/nike/nike-penny-5-invisibility-cloak/

just copped a 13 thanks for the link

My boy sells these at his shop, he has the Grey/Yellow Penny V's. He usually offers a good deal on price and shipping...free shipping or he'll deduct the tax so you end up getting them for a few bucks off. Shane at Sneakerworld in NY. 845-719-4440 I was surpised to see them there still, alot nicer in hand...I couldn't pass them up.

Got my shipping confirmation on my cloaks finally from rmkstore. They actually dropped the price a lot between when I first ordered (179) to now (149), so I got them at the lower price.

Last edited:
10.5 sitting in Footlocker Braintree Mall for MA sneakerheads. Didn't ask about other sizes, 10.5 was display size

My girl ordered the Cloaks from rmkstore and they are suppose to ship out tomorrow. Anyone know where rmkstore ships from and how long it should take them to come in? It says 3-21 days and I was just wondering.

anybody who ordered the cloaks from kix-files receive their confirmation yet?

I am still waiting on Kix files to send my size 11 out. They changed the date up at least twice.

now to see how I can get rid of this 11.5 I bought in store out of fear.

Last edited:
KIX-FILES ‏@kixfiles 19m

All orders of the Nike Air Penny V Invisibility Cloak were shipped out. Please check your email to get the tracking number. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom