Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

I hope they make more colorways of the air ship and hopefully don't bastardize it with hedious colorways or weird faux inspired off-white designs.

According to internet rumors, there are going to be a ton of cws. They’re going to be the 312s of 2020 so prepare to load up on them at the outlets.

I like the White/Blue colorway

14 (1).jpg

15 (1).jpg

nike-air-ship-white-blue-1.jpg

nike-air-ship-white-navy-3.jpg

nike-air-ship-white-navy-5.jpg

To be perfectly honest, I don´t really need another white/red Jordan 1 unless it´s the Chicago. The Ships are a nice touch but I will probably just pass altogether.

There was a pair of white/red DS Air Ships up for Auction in 2004 on eBay. The price sat at $72 until the last 10 minutes where I got into a bidding war with Dependable Jay. He got em for like $235. 😕

Last edited:
There was a pair of white/red DS Air Ships up for Auction in 2004 on eBay. The price sat at $72 until the last 10 minutes where I got into a bidding war with Dependable Jay. He got em for like $235. 😕

man, I miss those days when you could actually bid on items instead of everything being buy it now like today

It’s still like that today not sure what your talking about

E589926C-A38E-4CF2-BD2D-0CAC02D100E5.png

This is what I got from typing “Jordan 1 og bred”. I remember eBay used to have results that’s mostly auctions with auctions low starting bids, eg $0.01. Selling fees used to be different, eg extra charge for BIN, reserves, etc. and having a low start bid and letting the market determine the final price could have netted greater profits for sellers.

E589926C-A38E-4CF2-BD2D-0CAC02D100E5.png

This is what I got from typing “Jordan 1 og bred”. I remember eBay used to have results that’s mostly auctions with auctions low starting bids, eg $0.01. Selling fees used to be different, eg extra charge for BIN, reserves, etc. and having a low start bid and letting the market determine the final price could have netted greater profits for sellers.
So like I said there are still auctions

Back
Top Bottom