Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

The only gripe I have about the AMM air ships is the embroidery on the heel on the insoles. Takes all the cushion away 😑

IMG_3559.jpeg
Brought the Ban ships to NY. Bing bong

The green stone air ships were on the AMM site for awhile then out of nowhere disappeared
I forgot they released today. I just randomly checked and couldn’t find them either. Did they have a FSR earlier when they were up?

The green stone air ships were on the AMM site for awhile then out of nowhere disappeared
I think they did the same thing on the second black airship release last year when SNKRS was getting a drop the following week. There’s surely a lot of stock. I may grab a pair from snkrs but ain’t paying more than retail and tax

I think they did the same thing on the second black airship release last year when SNKRS was getting a drop the following week. There’s surely a lot of stock. I may grab a pair from snkrs but ain’t paying more than retail and tax
Yeah every size was available and then gone. Like trappedintime trappedintime said probably going to SNKRS
Sounds like they are playing games. To just pull them from the site after posting they are available on IG is weird…If they were sitting because they couldn’t get enough raffle entries, and no one wants to pay their luxury tax for shipping, it would’ve looked better for them to list them as “sold out” until after SNKRS releases.

I got my pair from AMM Houston yesterday. They didn’t open until 12 but I checked and they were up on the site at 10 CST in a FSR for sure.

Strategically it didn’t make a lot of sense to announce a SNKRS release before they even released on the AMM site because most people would just wait til the 29th for cheaper, faster shipping.

I assume anyone who wanted them already copped but unannounced FSR of white/black on AMM Site

Back
Top Bottom