Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

Back up on A Ma Maniere site... Most likely these will sit but I whether try on SNKRS first...

They absolutely did, probably an effort to make them seem hyped. No way all the sizes that always sit like that 3.5-6 all sold out in the first 10 mins.

They absolutely did, probably an effort to make them seem hyped. No way all the sizes that always sit like that 3.5-6 all sold out in the first 10 mins.
Now my size is gone from their site, too. Looks like everyone is shifting over after the SNKRS release.

Them green A MM ARE UGLY. GO FOR THE AMM. Black and white if you going to pay resell or get the awake Ny

i went ahead and copped a 15 in the Awakes because my credit card will reimburse me if I changed my mind (return protection since they’re Final Sale).

Easily the best quality of any Ship that released. Pics don’t them justice

Agreed... They're just that good...

Screenshot_20240329_181022_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240329_181015_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240329_181030_Gallery.jpg

I got my air ship awake Ny pair today. WOW the leather on them is fantastic. Glad. I took these over them Jordan 1 Green glow. I am all paid up for what I want in April plus the Jordan 4 military blue. Now waiting to see What drops in may. I believe things will get pushed around. Can’t see the Jordan 1 latte and the Jordan 3 J Balvin rio drop basically ,on the same day then less then 2 days later the military blues drop not going to happen I believe but with Nike who the hell knows.

Back
Top Bottom