Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

So for ****s and giggles? It's just dumb to do it. It's like people entering pickup raffles in Europe when they know damn well they aren't flying to Europe. Or people doing Pass in NYC when they aren't flying to NYC for pickup.

If that’s what you want to equate it to. This isn’t entering a set raffle from 5 states over knowing you aren’t moving. This is a goddamn shiesty snkrs pass that popped up & he tried it with low expectations. Y’all need to drink some water today I know the L’s are coming in hot but it’s not that serious that you can’t see the forest beyond the trees

I could’ve picked it up & 9/10 he would’ve told me to keep it but you sound madder than I AM about the situation

If that’s what you want to equate it to. This isn’t entering a set raffle from 5 states over knowing you aren’t moving. This is a goddamn shiesty snkrs pass that popped up & he tried it with low expectations. Y’all need to drink some water today I know the L’s are coming in hot but it’s not that serious that you can’t see the forest beyond the trees

I could’ve picked it up & 9/10 he would’ve told me to keep it but you sound madder than I AM about the situation
He entered a raffle he knew damn well he couldn't pick up. Huge deal? No. It's one pair going to an employee. The fact you are defending it as anything but stupid is really weird though.

It's getting hot in here...

Sob's deleted my pack reservation and OW reservation. No hard feelings tho cuz i never applied any headstart on either

Yeah L’s coming in hard on all angles. Personally I just want to see it available in the SNKRS or Nike app. I’d be good with an L in the AM but is it not releasing there? L on footlocker, L on SNKRSpass (expected those two), hopefully a W when they come out online, where ever that’ll be

He entered a raffle he knew damn well he couldn't pick up. Huge deal? No. It's one pair going to an employee. The fact you are defending it as anything but stupid is really weird though.

Not at all your responses are clearly rooted in salt... salt that we are both currently dealing with but you seem to be more upset than I am... as I already stated...

Go drink a Gatorade duke

Yeah L’s coming in hard on all angles. Personally I just want to see it available in the SNKRS or Nike app. I’d be good with an L in the AM but is it not releasing there? L on footlocker, L on SNKRSpass (expected those two), hopefully a W when they come out online, where ever that’ll be

kinda expecting them to pop up tomorrow to drop after the lebrons

Not at all your responses are clearly rooted in salt... salt that we are both currently dealing with but you seem to be more upset than I am... as I already stated...

Go drink a Gatorade duke
Salt? I didn't even enter. I'm not an AJ1 guy. Stop making **** up. I merely commented that your friend did something stupid and you apparently feel it's your responsibility to defend his honor when it's really not needed.

Can’t believe this ****. X3 and 11/11 and not selected for a size 10. Unreal. Waitlisted with 4/11 on 85s.

I guess I don't feel so bad they didn't give me my points to spend. But still have that what if itch. I've spent the bulk of my loot at ftl and always feel like I have a decent chance there. Atleast y'all had a shot.

Man I thought I had a good shot at these
Not even waitlisted
I guess they determine who wins by lifetime points or something

you are here for what reason then champ??

For ****s & giggles?
A friend in my office wants them and asked me if I knew anything about them. I told him I thought they were Chicago only but that I'd see what I could find.

Next question?

A friend in my office wants them and asked me if I knew anything about them. I told him I thought they were Chicago only but that I'd see what I could find.

Next question?

Why didn’t you tell him to do his own leg work you his worker??
Seriously tho
if he hit it could’ve been transferred to me which I’ve done with footapps before but clearly have we no experience with snkrs pass because we’ve never hit one so....

Clearly common sense ain’t common & that situation which I had to explain to you the long way should’ve been easily understood with my 1st post or you could’ve ignored it & went about ya day(best option that wasn’t taken)

Why didn’t you tell him to do his own leg work you his worker??
Seriously tho
if he hit it could’ve been transferred to me which I’ve done with footapps before but clearly have we no experience with snkrs pass because we’ve never hit one so....

Clearly common sense ain’t common & that situation which I had to explain to you the long way should’ve been easily understood with my 1st post or you could’ve ignored it & went about ya day(best option that wasn’t taken)
No, I was in the mood to point out foul behavior so I did so. You could have simply said "Yea, idk why he did that ****." instead of mounting your steed but here we are.

Did anyone win? Off white 5 Saturday is not looking good - way less points to burn

Man I thought I had a good shot at these
Not even waitlisted
I guess they determine who wins by lifetime points or something
Yea, sucks that the days of fta state st are over with. When I first heard flex was coming I started building up my ftl account just in case. But I can tell I'm small fry compared to the hardcore spenders & resellers accounts in chicago based on all my limited L's. This game is losing its allure for me. Stuff was hard enough before the points.

Back
Top Bottom