Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

I knew there was no way I was going to get these even if I had a Wonka golden ticket. Releases like this are the reason i hold onto two pairs of dead stock Chicago ones for five years. This particular roller coaster never stops

walkingBred walkingBred Just Foot Locker... for now lol. I would’ve thought all of this would’ve happened later. Not the week after they rolled out the app.
Yea its all f'd up. I picked up the chi 3 & thought the points would be added right away since they added quick before for me & others. Still haven't been added smh. Wasn't able to put in points for the 1 pack. So now not only do you need points, but you need to make sure to have them a day or so before the deadline. It just keeps getting worse.

Who's gonna start the petition to makes these available ? lol

Nike starting to make me think that they didn't even care about that petition and were gonna do these in limited quantities no matter what

Last edited:
Who's gonna start the petition to makes these available ? lol

Nike starting to make me thing that they didn't even care about that petition and were gonna do these in limited quantities no matter what
That was always the case bro ... folks had high hopes just to come back to earth & remember who they were dealing with from jump street😂

lmao so these more limited than the reverse breds AHAHAH

This is all his fault

6F1394F5-A35F-417B-8BE1-987B02E493E4.jpeg

This is the worst All Star Weekend ever, we don’t have a choice in what sneakers we can secure because all the releases are limited. They literally want us to be satisfied with those 3s and that’s it.

So we’re gonna rule out SNKRS because of a twitter reply that’s probably based off an employee scrolling SNKRS release dates just like we are. I’m gonna laugh when they go up on SNKRS. That reply means nothing because we would already have that info otherwise.

So we’re gonna rule out SNKRS because of a twitter reply that’s probably based off an employee scrolling SNKRS release dates just like we are. I’m gonna laugh when they go up on SNKRS. That reply means nothing because we would already have that info otherwise.
I'm gonna laugh and then be mad when that **** says sold out and i couldn't even enter like the 85's lol

Back
Top Bottom