Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

I remember someone said in the travis thread that there was plenty of AF1 to go around
1581467722541.gif

So it appears that the new FLX app is going over quite well. :lol: :lol:

Imagine spending all your points on maxing out head starts and coming up empty handed. This will be a reoccurring theme, I’m sure lol.

This might be the toughest and most disappointing release of my life. There’s literally no place in Florida getting these, nowhere online getting them and I have zero Chicago connects. Resell is crazy right too. Knee jerk reaction, but this is the stuff that makes me wanna quit collecting and I’ve been doing this for at least 15 yrs

This is all his fault

6F1394F5-A35F-417B-8BE1-987B02E493E4.jpeg

This is the worst All Star Weekend ever, we don’t have a choice in what sneakers we can secure because all the releases are limited. They literally want us to be satisfied with those 3s and that’s it.
I really dont know if it is though. Think about it. Adidas/Yeezy was catching JB. So their response was to release several GRs in OG colors to take their spot back. Now, they have gone back to what they have always wanted. To be exclusive. Nike was not gonna let Adidas over take any division within. Even Jordan Brand. So a few years of GR OG color drops to make the numbers sway their way again is all they needed.

they gonna go home empty handed. gonna call the cops and shut this **** down

Isn't it reserves at FTL.. I know they don't really think there will be unclaimed pairs. Even IF there magically are.. its gotta be in single digits. Thats being generous.

**** foot apps too.. losing all those points just for trying is probably top 3 most aggravating things I've witnessed in this sneaker thing and it didn't happen to me.

And its only February.

Camping out for unclaimed pairs
This truly is ridiculous
I’m never stepping foot in that store again :emoji_cry:
I will miss you FTA flight23 state st
We had some good times

Last edited:
Bruh FA 23 in NYC held me down.. Its over unless releases are poo. Though I think I will have a shot at the Women's 1's Friday. I hope I'm right.

I have the worst luck with FTL
I could never hit on anything with them
All my hits was from FTA
Now that the apps are geared toward FTL and they converted that flight23 store
Stick a fork in me
I’m done

So in the last 6 months we go from speculations, assumptions, hoping & waiting for re-released Bred 1s & Chicago’s to get neither. Instead, JB promises us the return of the Air Ship & a PE Jordan 1 colorway. Then JB throws in a bonus with the reverse Chicago 85 lookin’ a lil’ bit like a Bred but not really Jordan 1.

Oh, but JB limits this shoe to 23,000 pairs. The end result is nobody being able to hit on SNKRS or even being able to submit an entry to hit on SNKRS :lol: Then let’s add icing on the cake by making this petitioned New Beginnings Pack not even available on SNKRS to begin with.

Does that sum up everything?

Only good thing IMO...... is if you already own 2015 Chicago’s & 2016 Bred 1s as I do...... you didn’t need any of these bull **** releases to begin with. :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom