Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

I know this sounds far fetched but I would keep a close eye on your phone during the Slam Dunk Contest, I just have a theory it’s going to be during then or around 4:51. What I’m trying to say is that remember Jordan won the 1988 Slam Dunk contest in Chicago so it could be a possibility they release the package on sneakers around that time.

Never Mind

5750F8C2-874D-4025-A3DC-7CB8D99D9F35.png

You must not follow me on Instagram then because I addressed the "seeded" pair
Actually I do, and I watch some of your vids on YouTube. You seem cool enough, we share a common friend. But, I don’t ride your d and have post notifications on. Now that I looked at your comment on your seeded pair, I’m even more confused. You were commenting on why would ppl pay resell on these. Like most people don’t even have a choice here but to pay resell or miss out. You got a free set. The Instagram post has nothing to do with this. You just apologized that nobody could get em.

Actually I do, and I watch some of your vids on YouTube. You seem cool enough, we share a common friend. But, I don’t ride your d and have post notifications on. Now that I looked at your comment on your seeded pair, I’m even more confused. You were commenting on why would ppl pay resell on these. Like most people don’t even have a choice here but to pay resell or miss out. You got a free set. The Instagram post has nothing to do with this. You just apologized that nobody could get em.

I didn’t comment about why anyone would pay resale, I commented about the fact Nike took away an opportunity for the people to purchase these online and that the only way to get these now are in Chicago or through a reseller. I did get seeded a pack by JB but I’m also the only one in that category questioning their protocol. I’m not afraid to speak up about it.

I didn’t comment about why anyone would pay resale, I commented about the fact Nike took away an opportunity for the people to purchase these online and that the only way to get these now are in Chicago or through a reseller. I did get seeded a pack by JB but I’m also the only one in that category questioning their protocol. I’m not afraid to speak up about it.
On Instagram you said that, but here you said

“Just last month some of ya'll in here were complaining about the pack being $350 and that the Air Ship was a throwaway shoe, now you're willing to pay over a stack just to have the pack?”

and put a sad face after that or a smh emoji or something.
some of us never complained.

On Instagram you said that, but here you said

“Just last month some of ya'll in here were complaining about the pack being $350 and that the Air Ship was a throwaway shoe, now you're willing to pay over a stack just to have the pack?”

and put a sad face after that or a smh emoji or something.
some of us never complained.

My point is it’s sad that people are paying resale when some didn’t care for this pack in the first place. Now that it’s out of reach on the retail side, people will give in. It’s a contradiction.

My point is it’s sad that people are paying resale when some didn’t care for this pack in the first place. Now that it’s out of reach on the retail side, people will give in. It’s a contradiction.
Well yeah. But that happens every hyped release.

what’s sad is, the majority of us (regardless of those who complained or not) have no choice but to give in and pay resale if we want these.

I hope snkrs does a snkrs stash for these...or even a shock drop or something...anything...

Back
Top Bottom