Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

On my way to Detroit. But what are the chances of showing up and even getting a pair if I drive down to chicago. If there’s any success rate, I’d scoop a second pair and give it to someone for retail. On god

I managed to be selected for the 5s from Nike’s Draw, I trying to see if I can trade those for this package.

That trade ain’t happening unless the 5’s shoot up in value somehow
Prices on the pack are getting ridiculous
It’s almost at $2k now

Man I'm still tight lol.. didn't get the V's, 85's, these, or even the UNC CHI I's.. Ended up getting the UNC/Chi I's from a member luckily. I reallllly hope they release these later on in bigger numbers. It makes no sense.

SNKRS pass was awesome this week. I got everything I wanted. The pack, 85’s and the 5s.

Attachments

• 0824EB13-EFAE-438B-B8DA-3B71D5D76211.jpeg
    0824EB13-EFAE-438B-B8DA-3B71D5D76211.jpeg
    404.7 KB · Views: 1,958
SNKRS pass was awesome this week. I got everything I wanted. The pack, 85’s and the 5s.

I hit all 3 too thanks to FootLocker and the new FLX system. Going to sell the pack and 85's but keep the Off-Whites for the toe. I need to pay for the flights to Chicago. LOL

I understand. And Nike makes it worse.
plus lack of quality. those varsity reds shudve been out in numbers. They cudve hiked the price of those to 400 so crummy reseller kids wouldn't get their hands on em and I still would've bought em. The new beginnings pack shudve been out in droves especially with the all star game being in Chicago.. Heck those plums should've been a walk in cop. I hope jb keeps losing and producing 270s and garbage renditions of their classics, while the retros are still nothing like product of the past.

Their profit could be 10 fold if they sold more sneakers to the masses instead of it ending up on stockx. stupid *** kids wearing off white tags and flexing on the gram.. who does that ****

Nike makes more when the product is perceived as limited. If it wasn't, way less people would buy it. The hysteria helps them increase prices and makes it sell way better in the long run. Im not mad I couldnt get a pack, I wish I could have, but I understand the business.

Back
Top Bottom