Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

hate to suggest it, but i would look flight club or stadium goods to try and avoid sellers backing out.

We have to be vigilant the rest of this week and next week in case Jordan Brand does a surprise release or a regular release.

Yeah I’ve been holding back bc I don’t wanna grab the wrong size. I’m picky as hell about my sizing and can’t find any solid advice on TTS or half up...
I feel you, I'm the same way. wish I had the pack so I could tell you!

Yeah I’ve been holding back bc I don’t wanna grab the wrong size. I’m picky as hell about my sizing and can’t find any solid advice on TTS or half up...

I went with my normal TTS and they fit perfect for me.

C cdmvr1 @BeanPreme That's the one thing I hate about StockX/Goat. Sellers can keep cancelling over and over again. I had one of my packs cancelled on me (was lucky that one out of the two shipped) I woke up to a cancellation e-mail yesterday morning after the price hikes way more than I paid last week. :angry::smh:
Well technically theyre supposed to get charged a 15 percent penalty for stockx or minus 10 rating for goat but ive been hearing horror rumors about resellers making burner accounts on these platforms and then just closing it when they dont ship and get charged

StockX requires you put a credit card on file for purchases don't they? I'm obviously no expert, but if there were that many resellers doing that, as a company I would charge the card for the penalty after the sale was canceled versus charging it on their next sale or whenever they do it. It'll reduce sales I'm sure but clean up the market quite a bit for buyers.

StockX requires you put a credit card on file for purchases don't they? I'm obviously no expert, but if there were that many resellers doing that, as a company I would charge the card for the penalty after the sale was canceled versus charging it on their next sale or whenever they do it. It'll reduce sales I'm sure but clean up the market quite a bit for buyers.

yeah actually that sounds like a good solution.

the charge does occur after the failed sale, but they rarely do it. it's mostly a scare tactic.

I wouldn't know...I've never canceled a sale :lol:

Edit: Come to think of it now, they did decline a pair of Obsidian 12s I sold through there (that I literally bought through StockX two weeks before and still had the verification tag). The box and shoes were not in good condition to me (but still new), and I didn't want them in my collection for that reason. I verified with them that I could still resell it through the marketplace and they said yes since it still passed all their requirements. They failed authentication anyway but waived the penalty. I argued with them and they ended up re-routing the shoes back to themselves and gave me the payout. Shoes are probably sitting in their warehouse somewhere now.

It really is hit or miss but they need to do something to curb this behavior.

Last edited:
I heard the quality on both the red 1s was bad, stiff leather, probably last forever but it's not buttery at all.

Supposedly the ships have way better leather.

I don't like the 85 rev bred or this pack, esp at these prices. Jordan never wore these 1s, the material is sus, and ships...yeesh...for $1500 or whatever...
You could get black toes and banned 1s for these prices and get way cooler shoes w better quality!

I don't get it.

He did wear these 1s for a game tho. There's a picture of it somewhere.

Reverse Breds I believe were a sample.

What Jordan is though?

It's always going to come down to how bad you want a shoe.

I don't think any shoe is "worth" these crazy prices. But if I want it bad enough, imma pay that ticket.

Yeah its def all subjective but we all tend to know there is a difference between too high and you've been finessed. No one with reasonable sneaker knowledge will for example drop 700 on some Gold Toes outside of some one off.

No he didn’t, it was a Photoshop pic that was used by the people who made the documentary Just For Kicks. Look it up, that shoe never existed.

Yah, I read and know that for the Reverse Breds. This Pack though, from everything I have seen and read, is a true PE pack from his rookie season. Could be wrong, but that's what I saw.

Yah, I read and know that for the Reverse Breds. This Pack though, from everything I have seen and read, is a true PE pack from his rookie season. Could be wrong, but that's what I saw.

Yeah, the red/white pair in the pack is from one game against the Knicks. There's some highlights from that game on YouTube as well.

The Air Ship is the PE and the Jordan 1 is the sample.

from the first page of this thread...

1551e02b-20e8-4d4b-bd1f-1729f28e9325-jpeg.2466147

Back
Top Bottom