Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

The Banned story Nike has ran with all these years while immoral, is mild to some of the other **** they have pulled over the years. Im mean damn he beat Santa Clause in em. :lol:
Really though, the high pricing limited crap they pull along with lack of quality over the years ranks higher than a marketing gimmick to try to sell a shoe.
The shoe sold because of who wore it and the radical look of it at the time. I really dont think the story played that huge of a roll in it. My opinion of course. Maybe the older heads will say different.
Exactly, they lied for sake of lying. A conscious lie at that. The shoe would sell itself. Marketing gimmicks and materials pale in comparison imo. Limited runs and less than stellar materials are all subjective compared to the bold face lie that is the banned.

Even though it's not true to the original, my feet appreciate the React.

IMG_20200824_181835.jpg

I've been searching for a sz 11 to trade for and I think I found a deal. Any complaints from anyone with the pack? Trading off white 4s and tokyos for new beginnings pack. Anyone think im trippin?

Man, I can’t get down at all with those Ships. The 1s are nice. The Black 1 is the standout.

Back
Top Bottom