Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

The react branding being out in the open on those airships is really really disappointing. I know it’s not obvious, but it’s enough to dull the og vibe they were presumably going for.​
I agree 100%. I know it's a small detail, but that's the MAIN reason I can live without them. JB gon JB though. You already know they gon change, or add some **** that's NOT needed.

|l
|l|l|l|l|l

I honestly wish they did them like they did the White Ships. The blocky sole gives me AF1 vibes and I prefer Dunks over those. The branding was the icing on the cake.

I’m looking at picking up a pair of the banneds before they all dry up. My question is, with the midsole made of react, does that mean these will eventually crumble?

I’m looking at picking up a pair of the banneds before they all dry up. My question is, with the midsole made of react, does that mean these will eventually crumble?

Bruh there's really no telling :rofl: you got like 20 years before you gotta worry about that.

It looks like more PE Airships(midcut w/85 AJ1 cupsoles) are on the way, possibly later this year or early ‘23
…Rather see them release w/their actual OG height & mid/outsole setup but JB gon’ JB…

Glad I got them Banned Pros :nthat:

It looks like more PE Airships(midcut w/85 AJ1 cupsoles) are on the way, possibly later this year or early ‘23
…Rather see them release w/their actual OG height & mid/outsole setup but JB gon’ JB…

Glad I got them Banned Pros :nthat:
Mike had ships with and without the aj1 sole, right? I personally think they should all have aj1 sole if it’s gonna be a jordan brand release.

Yeah sorta, MJ wore modified mid-cut versions; one w/the Nike Pro Circuit cupsole(the actual ‘Banned’ shoe) & another variation w/the AJ1 cupsole(NB pack & the upcoming retros) but never the true GR Airship w/OG height/soles(in-game)…
I imagine the eventual ’OG GR ’Ship’ retros will be NSW opposed to these being JB releases…

I get the react isn’t OG. But you really gonna let a 1/2 inch react logo on the medial arch make them not worthy when in the last 23 years JB has put out trash retros where they’ve altered things on shoes we’ve all ate up one time or another.

I personally love the ships from the pack and the black and red pro pair. Quality *** shoe.

Weird that they are all releasing under the Jordan Brand umbrella… I figured any regular or non OG Air Ships would be sold as just Nike retros.. Unless maybe these are gonna have the AJ 1 sole or whatever was on the pairs MJ wore. 🤷‍♂️

Weird that they are all releasing under the Jordan Brand umbrella… I figured any regular or non OG Air Ships would be sold as just Nike retros.. Unless maybe these are gonna have the AJ 1 sole or whatever was on the pairs MJ wore. 🤷‍♂️
It does appear that these will not be the GR Air Ship, but the MJ PE version.

I'd take Black and Reds in PE version.. something I was hoping for after the NB pack. The OG React joints are incredible but I prefer the slimmer midsole.

Can anyone please educate me about these Air Ship? I never knew about them until they were re-released in that Jordan Brand pack gimmick within the last few years.

I think I learned about them early last year when an employee I conversed with at a Footaction store mentioned Michael Jordan initially wore them before his signature Jordan 1 in the very early part of his career.

Can anyone please educate me about these Air Ship? I never knew about them until they were re-released in that Jordan Brand pack gimmick within the last few years.

I think I learned about them early last year when an employee I conversed with at a Footaction store mentioned Michael Jordan initially wore them before his signature Jordan 1 in the very early part of his career.
Here is my entire playlist dedicated to the Airship

Nike Airship

6FBD8312-C224-4252-A990-A3F857D5DA55_4_5005_c.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom