Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

Right but, again, I don’t think Drake has the appeal that Travis does to Gen Z and Gen Alpha. Dude literally recently got booed offstage at Camp Flog Gnaw in the middle of his set lol To be fair, I think Drake himself realizes he doesn’t resonate with this demographic:

C0E2C675-DAA3-4C09-9B0C-72887BB694BC.jpeg
drake for that 28-35 demographic now. he was comin up when we were in high school. travis for the 12 year olds and the asian hype beasts

This pack is ultra fuego,jb trying up the ante in the jordan 1 vs yeezy war...sign me up,never seen air ship tho,mj trying give a nod to the af1 wave i think

Last edited:
the truth will come out when we see the top of the cranberry 1 beginnings. do the laces tighten up like the og's extra tight.

Whats funny ,the ships i dont think have released in 25 years.nice move by nike going in the archive of samples and unicorns

Last edited:
Def going n3ed to be a master level pugilist to acquire these or screwing the mgr,all the air ship hype boys will come out the hollow earth.travis x air ship rotfl

Def going n3ed to be a madter level pugilist to acquire these or screwing the mgr,all the air ship hype boys will come out the hollow earth.travis x air ship rotfl
facts. travis *******s
Well everything is limited to a point. Depends how limited

if they release FTL for reserves I’d say I have a solid chance to win

else where prob not
yo but travis wearing these sneaks makes it appeal to a different demographic. like enough with these garbage celebs flexin all the time. old timers was gonna pick these up.

Back
Top Bottom