Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

Screen Shot 2019-12-10 at 4.19.05 PM.png

courtesy of unloved_1s

This is the best jordan Pack in years, I need these in my life, both the ships and the 1s
Though I feel this a nice pack and will try to cop mainly for the AJ 1, but imo the best pack in years was the DMP 13/14. The price was too steep at $500 but the models, colors and materials used was dope.

Last pic is best shot we’ve seen

makes em look identical to the OG

why didn’t they do Chicago’s or something man

Honestly I'm glad they didnt do the chi's I have a sneaking suspicion that these may never have a wide release with the way JB is selectively handing out packs. No news about a release just showcasing that they finally did the OG right. I hope im wrong but ya never know. These could just be on some F&F type sh*t

Honestly I'm glad they didnt do the chi's I have a sneaking suspicion that these may never have a wide release with the way JB is selectively handing out packs. No news about a release just showcasing that they finally did the OG right. I hope im wrong but ya never know. These could just be on some F&F type sh*t
yo seriously. thats what its come down to. exclusivity

The price was mad on the 13/14 pack! Another decent pack for me was the Jordan/Atmos pack with the elephant am 1 & Safari 3s. I know the 3s don’t get much love but it was a unique play on the 3.

Though I feel this a nice pack and will try to cop mainly for the AJ 1, but imo the best pack in years was the DMP 13/14. The price was too steep at $500 but the models, colors and materials used was dope.

Hey guys, I lucky enough to receive the pack last week. I'm telling you: they did a great job on these (and I almost strictly collect '85s). They're awesome. They will never match the originals; however, these are much better than what we typically see. As an OG head, I give full approval on this release. The materials on the Ship is much softer than on the AJ1. It feels like butter.

I've been traveling for work, so I haven't had time to take any good photos. I'll snap some over the next few days compared to an OG1. I don't have any Ships to compare to. Check out pappadimeat pappadimeat on IG to see this colorway in OG DS form with box (retail tooling, which has already been discussed in this thread).

84C0EBAB-4CC7-466B-B82B-607171B8BB48.JPG
D18C2C92-E585-4E9E-8872-7327364A6EAA.JPG
91D4FB9F-12FA-4FB1-A57F-1741E654A10A.JPG

Back
Top Bottom