Official Nike Air Ship | Solo Releases ‘22/‘23

Soft definitely doesn't equal quality on wool in jackets/coats either (unless you're talking merino or cashmere), and you can get some incredible quality wool stuff from Filson and Dehen that are less than the RL stuff. Still a huge premium there for the name, but usually good quality. For me, the branding on the Awake/JB jacket is what makes it undesirable (regardless of price). Way too much.

picked up my pair from the SNKRS pass. Quality is not bad, my first air ships so don’t really have another to compare to. Gives me Nigel 1’s vibes. The pickup experience (line management) was terrible tho.

IMG_6909.jpeg

Raffle opened on AMM for Awakes

Raffle opened on AMM for Awakes

GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal

Also, Kith has a raffle up til Noon ET Tuesday, as well.

If anyone is in Houston, Premium Goods is doing FCFS on Awakes on Wednesday.

AMM also finally announced their new White/Green joints that I’ve been waiting for on their site

i can't believe two different collaborators, back to back, thought vintage midsoles and outsoles would be the move...someone at nike has an agenda

i can't believe two different collaborators, back to back, thought vintage midsoles and outsoles would be the move...someone at nike has an agenda
AMM has just been luxury branding the past year anyways. The product ships from Nike WH’s in Indy. It’s pretty obvious - especially after the second run of Ships that sunk their value - that Nike is in total control of their collabs.

I don’t mind these, especially after blasting off the midsoles, but I’d rather wait and buy for under retail than give Backdoor Jimmy another cent on shipping or raffle fees.

Can't believe these fools are still able to sell Nike/JB product, let alone have collaborations. Hopefully whatever is already in progress is the last of it. And on top of all the legal stuff, with how they handled the Dusk/Dawn release, I'm not giving them my money. Will consider if they are available from a more reputable shop or direct from Nike, especially below retail, but not direct from TWG.

Back
Top Bottom