How many pairs will you cop?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 3 or more!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry to break this to you guys but these were considered the poor man's Penny 1's back in 95--95, Still a dope shoe to me, Wont copp. Too much heat coming out.

Sorry to break this to you guys but these were considered the poor man's Penny 1's back in 95--95, Still a dope shoe to me, Wont copp. Too much heat coming out.

thats why all these players wore them in the league at the time right?

Saw them in the FNL catalog they sent in the mail. Discount bin status.

This shoe and the Penny one are an evolution of the same design. This is not some take down model of the Penny One. Tons of star players and college teams wore them.

Sorry to break it to you, you don't really know much about this shoe.

I'm going HAM at $95. If these hit bargain bins, will go ham again. I got 6 pairs of the LWP Gos. These will be copped in similar numbers

Last edited:
IF these hit bargain bins?  You can pretty much count on it.  Nobody besides nostalgic dudes like us are checking for these.  

There's no big name attached to these, so the beasts will stay away.  They're just another Nike retro hoops shoe to most.  

^^

Completely agree.....I'm waiting for the White/Red joints....absolutely loved these and wanted these so bad as a kid.

Just got a catalog from FNL in the mail. Already got these advertised for 94.99. Got all excited, went to their site to order, not even out yet.

RD? Anyone?

Just got a catalog from FNL in the mail. Already got these advertised for 94.99. Got all excited, went to their site to order, not even out yet.

RD? Anyone?

I got the catalog Thursday, looked thru it, saw them, put the catalog down and went straight to the mall..

Needless to say, they didnt have them in store either.

Checked other retailers with no luck as well.

Contacted Nike and they dont have an RD for them. Told me its a shoe that stores just put out as they receive it. So we play the waiting game. For what its worth, there are none on eBay yet.

lol no they wasnt. they was just a tight shoe that came out.
they definitely was a poor man's penny..with that said they were given a pass like a air much uptempo.

Good day all first post on here. Cant wait to add these, remember destroying a pair when I was 13. And at that price point may add the whole set they drop this year.
Cheers

These were NEVER a poor mans Penny 1 

are Hyperdunks poor mans KDs or Lebrons NO!

They were a team shoe like hyperdunks are today alot of top nike signed players rocked these and Pip eventually had his own colourway

The side panel slightly resembles the Penny 1 wing but thats it

These were and always will be a good lookin durable well designed nike basketball shoe in there own right

Damon Stoudamire's white/purple joints from his Raptor days were FIRE 

Ill b coppin every good lookin colourway black/whites have always been beautiful

Peace

Scottie

These were NEVER a poor mans Penny 1 

are Hyperdunks poor mans KDs or Lebrons NO!

They were a team shoe like hyperdunks are today alot of top nike signed players rocked these and Pip eventually had his own colourway

The side panel slightly resembles the Penny 1 wing but thats it

These were and always will be a good lookin durable well designed nike basketball shoe in there own right

Damon Stoudamire's white/purple joints from his Raptor days were FIRE 

Ill b coppin every good lookin colourway black/whites have always been beautiful

Peace
Scottie

Amen!!

Back
Top Bottom