Votes: 0 0.0%

• 3 or more!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Repeating this BS doesn't make it true.

Exactly, anyone that actually was over the age of ten in the mid 90's knows that Penny wore these shoes.  Go look on the internet people, there are plenty of pictures of Penny rocking these shoes along with Pippen, Rodman, and many more...

Ummmmm, Penny never wore these brah, never. The wore the Penny One's all season.

I said that because he called the Way Ups take down models of the Penny One, which is BS.

But Penny One =/= Air Way Up (this shoe)

Saw them in the FNL catalog they sent in the mail. Discount bin status.

94.99 :pimp:

Cannot wait for the Black colorway..:smokin

penny didn't wear da take down version of his own sneakers.
You're an idiot. The Penny 1's, Air Flight 1's and Air Way Up's were based off the design of the Air Go LWP. Im guessing you don't think the Air Flight 1's aren't a takedown version because MJ and Penny actually wore them right? I've actually hooped in both OG versions of the Penny 1's and Way Up's and I found the Way Up's to be more comfortable on my feet. You sound like a hypebeast b, you probably didn't even know these shoes existed before this post. This post may not mean anything to you, I'm sure you're in the midst of scooping up change from the couch so you have enough to buy those Jordan 8's coming out soon.

^^^ Brah you going in a lil too hard. Ninja is a lot of things but he isn't a hypebeast

Dudes are just misinformed about the history of the Way Ups.

A better comparion to the Way Up and Penny One, would be the Jumpman Pro and the Jordan 12

Dudes really want the takedown version of the Penny 1 ill pass

My Sentiments Exactly.... And How You Can Bring These Out Over The First Air Ups Is Beyond Me. That's My Problem With Nike Now. Going With What's Safe. I Guess Before These Retro, I'll Dust Off My White/Black/Reds. I Always Liked The Black/White Though.

Last edited:
You're an idiot. The Penny 1's, Air Flight 1's and Air Way Up's were based off the design of the Air Go LWP. Im guessing you don't think the Air Flight 1's aren't a takedown version because MJ and Penny actually wore them right? I've actually hooped in both OG versions of the Penny 1's and Way Up's and I found the Way Up's to be more comfortable on my feet. You sound like a hypebeast b, you probably didn't even know these shoes existed before this post. This post may not mean anything to you, I'm sure you're in the midst of scooping up change from the couch so you have enough to buy those Jordan 8's coming out soon.

yea imma have to agree with Rusty on that one. I dont know the dude personally but ninja dont seem like no dummy or no hypebeast and i dont usually up for no one on the net but chill out.

^^^ Brah you going in a lil too hard. Ninja is a lot of things but he isn't a hypebeast

Dudes are just misinformed about the history of the Way Ups.

A better comparion to the Way Up and Penny One, would be the Jumpman Pro and the Jordan 12

"Ding...ding...ding.... We have a winner"
Well put sir, well put

A local spot has them and imma go check them out tmrw!! Loved these since I balled in them in middle school!!! Need em for my league! Blackouts like fab 5 lol

^^I called Finish Line just out of curiosity on price. They stated they were $120. Maybe they jumped the gun on the $95 price tag. Strange.

$120?..I bought my Air Max Penny 1 for $125 2 years ago and doubled on them. IMO these are not $120, was hoping $95 so I can use a coupon and WC reward and get them for $65+ tax. Might just have to wait when they go onsale.

I rather cop these Uptempos if they retro for $120. My cousin had these so i didn't bite off him. Either these or the Holistics, had a few pair of those. #NostalgicHeat
images

Last edited:
Anybody try em on yet? Gonna order a couple but not sure of sizing. I am guessing they should fit just like the Flight One Retro.

Man needed these so bad!!! Love this shoe since my middle school days....

beautiful.

no lie, i've been searching for these on ebay for years! i never thought we would get them again

i honestly thought nobody liked them but me :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom