Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey whats up everyone. I am probably much older than most of you and have been on NT for around 10 years now but rarely post anything. Considering the hype and excitement over this release I figured I would post something finally.
Here is my Yeezy 2 story...
Long story short, I was on my honeymoon in Puerto Rico when the Yeezys dropped. There was not one store on the entire island that received them and my internet connection at the resort was terrible so when they did drop on nikestore I had no chance. By the time the trip was over I think my wife was ready to divorce me because she was so sick of hearing about the Yeezy 2s.
For weeks I was sick to my stomach trying to find a pair at a reasonable price. I am a size 13 so as you can imagine that was very difficult. I have no problem paying reseller prices and I don't knock the hustle. However, at the same time it just didn't feel right paying $2000+ for a shoe that just released.
The closest I came to a pair of Solars in my size was on eBay. Bidding ended at $1500. I was outbid in the last seconds. I wasn't too bitter about it though because I never intended to pay more that the $1200 mark. Whether I wound up with a pair of Platinums or Solars was irrelevant to me.
About a week later I found a pair of Solars on ************* in my size for $1600. After some negotiating with the seller I was able to purchase for $1300 shipped. Transaction went very smooth and I could not have been any happier. Seller was not greedy at all and let them go below market value considering the size and colorway.
Point of the story? Don't give up. It took me about a month and half and I finally had my pair in hand. Good luck to all and check out my Yeezys!

Nice! Im looking for a sz.13 or 14 in the Plats...I just cant come to terms with dropping 1200+ so it prolly wont happen lol

Damn son wouldn't let this ish happen to me though

YOU GOT TOOOO MUCH MONEY TO BE ROCKIN FAKES!!!:lol:

Last edited:
^ the scary thing is, the suede piece being too thick and throwing off the toe box is the dead giveaway from that distance, but if he was rocking some of the newer fakes where they've corrected that, people prolly wouldn't be able to tell (from that distance)...

luckily they haven't been able to get the anaconda part right on the newest fakes, and a few other things, so they still look off, but they're getting closer...

Picked these up today at Dunkxchange..Traded Grape V / KD rogue / KD IV ST / WTK / not to upset because I paid retail for all of them except the rogues $60 shipped employee store...just hurt letting those Grapes go.

honestly, WHO CARES, and who said he had money? Do you know him? let him go, he's being smart and saving his money. If anything all he's losing is the respect of some dudes on a Nike forum site, ouch I bet that really killed his day when he found that out.

honestly, WHO CARES, and who said he had money? Do you know him? let him go, he's being smart and saving his money. If anything all he's losing is the respect of some dudes on a Nike forum site, ouch I bet that really killed his day when he found that out.

who is this guy in the pic ?

Last edited:
nah yo, as sneaker enthusiasts, fakes should offend you (just like as a DJ who grinded out practice for years, i learned real skills with turntables and real records, so these push button auto-sync fake DJ's these days offend me).

for one, if people gonna wear a hyped up sneaker like that, 9 times outta 10 it's not just cuz YOU love it, but you're trying to stunt on people.

ironically, the only people you could impress, the only ones who know what you're wearing, they also know they're fake, so what's the point? it backfires and you look like an idiot.

it's also a personal integrity thing. i buy things cuz i like them, not cuz i care what other people think, but i personally want to know my stuff is the real deal. i live in bumf#$% NC, so not many people even know when i'm wearing real heat, but i won't lie, it's nice when someone does know their stuff and daps me up. but if i were wearing fakes, how could i feel good collecting props for something i know isn't even real?

my guess is that dude copped those on ebay or somewhere and didn't realize they're fake. i hope someone he knows and respects tells him they're fake, if he has any decent money he will likely trash them and get real ones (cuz chances are he still paid a pretty penny for the fakes, fakes of these are going for crazy prices too, it's really wild)...

Picked these up today at Dunkxchange..Traded Grape V / KD rogue / KD IV ST / WTK / not to upset because I paid retail for all of them except the rogues $60 shipped employee store...just hurt letting those Grapes go.
Congrats, it's always good to see a fellow NT'er get their pair.

after 2 months since the release and countless yeezy videos

i think these 2 are the best

The first video for the fight and the second for a bunch of these guys waiting for days and got nothing

Last edited:
Let's show my Yeezys to the world. I'm a girl so they're just size 7. I bought them on ebay for about $1800 shipped though I wanted to spend on them less, but I've been hunting them for so long and it was the lowest price I could get. Some idiot wanted $3000, well good luck with that...

Why would people camp out in times square footlocker? They get absolutely nothing. Ever.

Thats a good deal in my books, partial bias because KD ST and WTKs aren't my flavor. I'd take that trade for the yeezy's too...Nice pick up!:smokin

Last edited:

If people are lining up to take pictures of you walking out of a building and you're acknowledging them, you easily have the money to buy an authentic pair. However, I hate seeing people wearing fake jordans & brons, but these i would not have a problem with. Some people really love the shoe but couldn't get their hands on them and i dont think one shoe is worth around $1500. When priortizing life, you gotta realize spending over one thousand just on a pair of shoes doesn't rank very high. In my opinion, I understand people buying fakes of these. But that guy has the money

Any help on my eBay dilemma? Russian dude with zero feedback still hasnt paid. It's been 2 days.
Per ebay policy, the buyer has a week to pay. Nothing you can really do for now. 

After 4 days, you can report him as a non paying buyer. That will get your final value fee reversed after it's processed.

Relist it with as a BIN. Price the shoe accordingly, and they will move.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom