Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are you gonna find out if you're just walking by or driving by?  Unless you ask to look at them or follow someone around examining them then they'll look just like the authentic pairs, assuming they fix the scales.  The sole is different, some people don't know/care about charging them, so even some authentic pairs won't be glowing like the pairs posted.

Not that I condone rocking fakes, but why don't you just leave them alone?  No need to be a jerk and display your immaturity...
I wear sneaker to work, some of my co-workers are sneaker heads, some of my friends that I hang out with are sneaker heads, I would feel embarrassed if my friends ask me " hey, when did you start rocking fakes?". Seriously, will you go to a mall with some Freezy on? or walk into a Footlocker to check out some shoe with them Freezy? I wouldn't pick on anyone that I don't know who rocks fakes, but its definitely not a good look for them, its non of my business anyway. But I just won't rock fake myself. If you don't see any problem wearing them or don't mind people immature boys and girls laughing behind your back, then be my guess.
Lol?  Go ahead and laugh, you wear sneakers to work.  I'm not concerned what you, your co-workers, and/or your friends think of me.  So you gossip like little girls at summer camp, what else is new?  By the way, I never said I would wear them, so I don't know why you're coming directly at me.
Not that I condone rocking fakes, but why don't you just leave them alone?  No need to be a jerk and display your immaturity...
cuz he prob really doesnt do s**t. anyone can be a hardbody on the internet and say they do this and that. but like u said. its still immature if he does. i dont rock fakes and dont care if others do. the only time ive seen someone rag on shoes ended up being hilarious bc the guy who was doing all the talking couldnt even start his old buick after we all got our shoes. everyone was dying when him and his friends were the last ones left in the parking lot. easy to talk crap when ur buddies outnumber a little teenager just minding his own business. felt bad for the kid but i didnt get involved. should have though
laugh.gif
Karma at its finest...

Lol?  Go ahead and laugh, you wear sneakers to work.  I'm not concerned what you, your co-workers, and/or your friends think of me.  So you gossip like little girls at summer camp, what else is new?  By the way, I never said I would wear them, so I don't know why you're coming directly at me.

:lol: Karma at its finest...

Its all good man, all I'm saying is it's embarrassing to where fake yeezys. If you don't agree, thats cool.

This is the nike box that the yeezys come in...do yall notice the difference?? thats another way u can check for authenticity

^^^The thing with that is you wouldn't be able to do the comparsions until you had the shoe and it might be too late by that time. I would advise everyone if you don't already, start using Paypal for your transaction regarding these (and honestly anything online, even if your buying from a legit store).

People are straight scheming and plotting for these joints and using them to scam. Paypal will refund you but more than likey PP takes the loss. Most sellers loss their account but how hard is it to change account or if needed change bank info for other $1500+.

I think I have a potiential deal but won't speak on it until I get them. Hope everything works out fine.

Last edited:
^^^The thing with that is you wouldn't be able to do the comparsions until you had the shoe and it might be too late by that time. I would advise everyone if you don't already, start using Paypal for your transaction regarding these (and honestly anything online, even if your buying from a legit store).
People are straight scheming and plotting for these joints and using them to scam. Paypal will refund you but more than likey PP takes the loss. Most sellers loss their account but how hard is it to change account or if needed change bank info for other $1500+.
I think I have a potiential deal but won't speak on it until I get them. Hope everything works out fine.

Good hunting sir. I'm pursuing something to. We will see what happens. This next week should be interesting.

you were gonna pay $1900?!?!
Yea i was?  Whats the problem with that?  Should i hold out and wait for someone to drop their price to $1700?  Why so i can save a couple hundred dollars?  If i want these shoes im not too concerned over saving 200 dollars.  

Yea i was?  Whats the problem with that?  Should i hold out and wait for someone to drop their price to $1700?  Why so i can save a couple hundred dollars?  If i want these shoes im not too concerned over saving 200 dollars.  
If more people had an mentality like you, there would be much less people being scammed. I personally rather spend an extra 100-200 to get a piece of mind.

If you're fine with spending that much then you should. If you're fine with spending $2100 on them, you should...

If you manage to get a "decent price" around $1400-1600, everyone who's not into shoes will say "you spent $1400????" anyway.

It's not like we're dealing with retail prices here. The "going price" is just the general consensus. In reality you're paying $1000+ over retail, so it's ridiculous at ANY price you'll find on eBay - which is perfectly fine if you're personally willing to spend on it.

So this dude on Ebay with 300 something feedback might be pulling a scam.  Told me he would sell his solars for 1900 and i said i would do it.  Asked him to send me 2 pictures with Yeezy 5 next to it.  He came back with this "What? your kidding right?  Dont you see my feedback?  Im not a scammer.  I took the pics on ebay myself with a buddies camera now you want 2 more?  Go waste someone else's time."  Hahahahahah. Told the dude good luck with his chance of moving his shoes. Of course 10 minutes later dude offered them to me agian. WITHOUT A PICTURE!  Not taking that chance. Straight clown

Not everybody that doesn't want to take extra pictures is a scammer. I know I don't like taking extra pictures because after you waste your time and do it people flake.

you can't tell those solars are fake?

Not really, I've never even seen these shoes in person so I couldn't really tell. I mean with the level of hype on these its like an Enzo Ferrari, you see pictures of them but it's a rare occurrence to actually see one in the wild. :lol:

So this dude on Ebay with 300 something feedback might be pulling a scam.  Told me he would sell his solars for 1900 and i said i would do it.  Asked him to send me 2 pictures with Yeezy 5 next to it.  He came back with this "What? your kidding right?  Dont you see my feedback?  Im not a scammer.  I took the pics on ebay myself with a buddies camera now you want 2 more?  Go waste someone else's time."  Hahahahahah. Told the dude good luck with his chance of moving his shoes. Of course 10 minutes later dude offered them to me agian. WITHOUT A PICTURE!  Not taking that chance. Straight clown

Not everybody that doesn't want to take extra pictures is a scammer. I know I don't like taking extra pictures because after you waste your time and do it people flake.

exactly i wasted a lot of time bsing with flakers asking for pictures & none of them ever made a purchase after asking for pics & wasting my dam time....

It's just annoying when sellers get agitated when people ask for pics. If people are spending $1500 you should expect a lot of them to take precautions. Sellers don't need to abide by every request and take pics 24/7, but they shouldn't be rude about it.

Too the guy above, it's annoying that people say "check my feedback." What the hell does feedback mean? Does it mean you're physically incapable of scamming the buyer? Anyone can be legit for 100 times and try to scam on the 101th.

It's just annoying when sellers get agitated when people ask for pics. If people are spending $1500 you should expect a lot of them to take precautions. Sellers don't need to abide by every request and take pics 24/7, but they shouldn't be rude about it.

Too the guy above, it's annoying that people say "check my feedback." What the hell does feedback mean? Does it mean you're physically incapable of scamming the buyer? Anyone can be legit for 100 times and try to scam on the 101th.

i had an ******* ask me for pics all day a few saturdays ago ...asked for 3 pics around 12am asked for 3 more 2 hrs later asked for 5 more 4 hrs later & then asked for more.... guess what the ******* didnt buy jack ****

first time i've heard these shoes being compared to ferraris....lol wow :lol:

the toebox on the replicas are getting closer to the real things....the sole, scales and color still are off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom