Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are legit, HOWEVER I've seen those same images used before for a pair that has sold. Be careful, and ask for new pictures with some word or phrase unique to the both of you. Otherwise, it's a scam.

Yep, I've asked for those. And I'm staying away because I found the same thing..seller is being shady.

Man this is crazy .... my friend just bought some pairs from Germany and as soon as he came back stateside he found out that they were FAKE!!!

I still want these
mean.gif

I believe fake kicks do an injustice to real sneakers everywhere and to be honest, it upsets me...

lookin like....

[FLOAT=LEFT] [/FLOAT]

One of the best Yeezy 2 images I have seen. Bravo, sir. Love that shirt, too.

Man this is crazy .... my friend just bought some pairs from Germany and as soon as he came back stateside he found out that they were FAKE!!!

Man, that sucks. How much did he lose, and can he find a way to get that money back?

When I get my Yeezy 2's, I'ma be wearing solid color Hanes tee's, and regular ol jeans with them. Most expensive thing on me besides the shoes will be my wrist watch.

LOL

LOL fam its like 90+ degrees in Memphis and you in a crewneck :x....and I personally wouldnt take a pictures of my shoes in the public unless they are on my feet but i do understand that you are amateur photgrapher? if i can remember...so i can understand that.

I just wanna say much respect to the people who go ttheir pairs, especially at reseller prices. I know how hard it's been. The struggle. Weighing if you should even try anymore, and is that price even worth it.

But there's nothing more awesome to me, than seeing people aqcuire what they really want. Go getters.

LOL "wouldn't"...
According to Weather.com its be around 94 degrees at sundown in Memphis recently... Why are you wearing a Crew neck? Black at that?
I guess my initial analysis was accurate...
I don't know man, I guess I can handle the heat..

LOL fam its like 90+ degrees in Memphis and you in a crewneck
sick.gif
....and I personally wouldnt take a pictures of my shoes in the public unless they are on my feet but i do understand that you are amateur photgrapher? if i can remember...so i can understand that.
Right, but it's not like people ever see Yeezy II's outside a pyramid, feel me?

Right, but it's not like people ever see Yeezy II's outside a pyramid, feel me?

Oh so it was done in an attempt to stunt... A pre-meditated photo shoot... 2 pairs of DS yeezy's, the crew neck specifically to match the kicks, wit the Pyramid construction site as the back drop... :rofl:

You can "stand the heat" yeah but why? To "virtualluy" stunt... an attempt to get some e-props... LOL

I knew I was on point with my original analysis of your first post. Back on the old site when you were "libraoflove2"

You're still this guy... damn herbs...

^bro..i didnt really understand the initial hate for you, but now..

you rockin a black crew neck in 90+ degree weather while carrying two pairs of ds shoes with you so you can take photos to show NT.

Grab a gatorade to quench the thirst bro.

Oh so it was done in an attempt to stunt... A pre-meditated photo shoot... 2 pairs of DS yeezy's, the crew neck specifically to match the kicks, wit the Pyramid construction site as the back drop... :rofl:
You can "stand the heat" yeah but why? To "virtualluy" stunt... an attempt to get some e-props... LOL
I knew I was on point with my original analysis of your first post. Back on the old site when you were "libraoflove2"
You're still this guy... damn herbs...

so let me get this straight, he doesn't wear them, doesn't sell em...just goes out of his way to take pictures with em? :smokin

[COLOR=#red]RUVilla will be introducing the “Refresh” Scavenger Hunt, allowing people to purchase previous releases without having to pay over retail.[/COLOR]

:smokin

:nerd:

Last edited:
The hate has gotten stronger in this thread. Dude likes to take pictures with his DS shoes and have a theme to go along with them. So what? If he's looking for e-props. Fine with me. Most people that post photos are, in a way, still showing-off. I think it's actually pretty dope to have a pyramid in the background. I won't be in Memphis anytime soon, but I'll be in Vegas again later this year and am definitely taking a photo at Luxor. Sad part is the last 10 people to post complaining about it have Yeezy IIs as their avatar...

The hate has gotten stronger in this thread. Dude likes to take pictures with his DS shoes and have a theme to go along with them. So what? If he's looking for e-props. Fine with me. Most people that post photos are, in a way, still showing-off. I think it's actually pretty dope to have a pyramid in the background. I won't be in Memphis anytime soon, but I'll be in Vegas again later this year and am definitely taking a photo at Luxor. Sad part is the last 10 people to post complaining about it have Yeezy IIs as their avatar...

You must be "mis-remembering" what my initial issue was with this clown to begin with...

It shouldn't be hard to remember, as he did it again.

Created a new handle today, uses first post in yeezy thread, etc...

Give him all the e-props you want, dud is still a herb...

He's just so EXTRA with it... What happened to his BS about actually being involved in NT community? What happened into being interested/checking out our sneaker showcase section?

It was all lies. I was accurate with my analysis of the type of "member" he is/would turn out to be. This guy hasn't contributed anything other than gloating about his pick up. No review post, no type of info to assist members making purchases not in person, etc...

There is no hate here, trust me. I just dont like parasite members that feed off of and lurk NT... Land a limited/hyped sneaker.... exclusively make an account to gloat.

This herb would still be lurking without a handle if he would have struck out...

Last edited:
You must be "mis-remembering" what my initial issue was with this clown to begin with...
It shouldn't be hard to remember, as he did it again.
Created a new handle today, uses first post in yeezy thread, etc...
Give him all the e-props you want, dud is still a herb...
He's just so EXTRA with it... What happened to his BS about actually being involved in NT community? What happened into being interested/checking out our sneaker showcase section?
It was all lies. I was accurate with my analysis of the type of "member" he is/would turn out to be. This guy hasn't contributed anything other than gloating about his pick up. No review post, no type of info to assist members making purchases not in person, etc...
There is no hate here, trust me. I just dont like parasite members that feed off of and lurk NT... Land a limited/hyped sneaker.... exclusively make an account to gloat.
This herb would still be lurking without a handle if he would have struck out...
You're right. I forgot about that. I do recall him stating that he would be more active and no one has heard from him until now. I still think the concept/photo was cool with the pyramid in the background, but what you're saying explains why you called him out. My bad and I now understand where you're coming from...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom