Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you aren't serious.

Also, spending money on the replicas, which have NO value on the shoe market, and DON'T replicate the sneaker = waste of money. So I know who not to listen to for financial advice, now.
So you're telling me you only buy shoes that have value on the "shoe market?"  Do you even understand that what one deems as a "waste of money" is relative to the person and not everyone?  It can't be a waste of money if you feel like you're getting what you paid for out of the shoes.  If someone paid $100 for a fake pair of Yeezys and wore them 1000xs then I'm sure they wouldn't think the shoes are a waste of money because they got 100xs more wears than half of these dudes with authentic pairs will get.

I hate to break it to you, but not everyone buys shoes based on what their market value is.  Some of us buy shoes because we genuinely like the shoe and want to own/wear them.  Doesn't matter if the shoe is worthless or priceless.

As per your first statement about no excuse for rocking fakes.  If someone isn't up-to-par on the difference between fake and authentic shoes or clothes then you'd really say they're "******ed?"  You can't fault people for not using their time to educate themselves on the difference between fake shoes and authentic shoes.  Time is arguably the most valuable thing in this world because you can't buy time or get it back, so if they really don't care enough to spend their time on such a trivial thing then so be it.  How can you call them ******ed and say there's no excuse for them rocking fakes?  They could tell you the same thing because you're spending $1000+ on a pair of shoes and you spend your time differentiating fakes from authentics instead of traveling the world or spending time with family/friends.

So you're telling me you only buy shoes that have value on the "shoe market?"  Do you even understand that what one deems as a "waste of money" is relative to the person and not everyone?  It can't be a waste of money if you feel like you're getting what you paid for out of the shoes.  If someone paid $100 for a fake pair of Yeezys and wore them 1000xs then I'm sure they wouldn't think the shoes are a waste of money because they got 100xs more wears than half of these dudes with authentic pairs will get.

I hate to break it to you, but not everyone buys shoes based on what their market value is.  Some of us buy shoes because we genuinely like the shoe and want to own/wear them.  Doesn't matter if the shoe is worthless or priceless.

As per your first statement about no excuse for rocking fakes.  If someone isn't up-to-par on the difference between fake and authentic shoes or clothes then you'd really say they're "******ed?"  You can't fault people for not using their time to educate themselves on the difference between fake shoes and authentic shoes.  Time is arguably the most valuable thing in this world because you can't buy time or get it back, so if they really don't care enough to spend their time on such a trivial thing then so be it.  How can you call them ******ed and say there's no excuse for them rocking fakes?  They could tell you the same thing because you're spending $1000+ on a pair of shoes and you spend your time differentiating fakes from authentics instead of traveling the world or spending time with family/friends.

Oh my. Well, err...

I guess working hard to get something you want = me not spending time with my friends and family?

No seriously, are you being serious right now? Before I go into a long winded response, which by now I can't believe I should be doing.

Oh so it was done in an attempt to stunt... A pre-meditated photo shoot... 2 pairs of DS yeezy's, the crew neck specifically to match the kicks, wit the Pyramid construction site as the back drop...
roll.gif

You can "stand the heat" yeah but why? To "virtualluy" stunt... an attempt to get some e-props... LOL
I knew I was on point with my original analysis of your first post. Back on the old site when you were "libraoflove2"
You're still this guy... damn herbs...
Look 731balla, I'm glad you kept my picture and all and I hope it's brought you great quenching by posting it yet again. But I must say, to attempt to call me out for a "pre-meditated photo shoot" is one thing, but was the emoticon necessary?

Was I try to virtually stunt? I mean--like I said before. Show me another picture of the Yeezy II's with a pyramid behind them my dude. I'll wait. 

I didn't know you preferred "LibraofLove2". Believe me, didn't change it to break your heart.

^bro..i didnt really understand the initial hate for you, but now..

you rockin a black crew neck in 90+ degree weather while carrying two pairs of ds shoes with you so you can take photos to show NT.

Grab a gatorade to quench the thirst bro.
While appreciate your former remark, I'm not sure I understand the latter.

I am rocking a black crew neck in 90+ degree weather while carrying two pairs of ds yeezyIIs. 

but so that I could show NT? smh haha yeah because that's what i've been doing for the past two months, coming up with ways to post photos on NT so 731balla could call me out. hahah please.

Notice the quality of the photo this month and in June. There's a difference. that's because I got a camera and stopped using my phone and wanted to get more shots of my yeezys that were quality (resolution, lighting, backdrop) enough to do the shoes justice.

I mean if people want to hate, by all means. But after the attacks last time against my pics, I realized that the quality of the image should match the quality shoes(because yes, they are real and I respect that) I'm taking pictures of. So yeah, I waited to post new ones till I got adjusted to my new camera snapped a quick good one. why you mad tho?

You must be "mis-remembering" what my initial issue was with this clown to begin with...
It shouldn't be hard to remember, as he did it again.
Created a new handle today, uses first post in yeezy thread, etc...
Give him all the e-props you want, dud is still a herb...
He's just so EXTRA with it... What happened to his BS about actually being involved in NT community? What happened into being interested/checking out our sneaker showcase section?
It was all lies. I was accurate with my analysis of the type of "member" he is/would turn out to be. This guy hasn't contributed anything other than gloating about his pick up. No review post, no type of info to assist members making purchases not in person, etc...
There is no hate here, trust me. I just dont like parasite members that feed off of and lurk NT... Land a limited/hyped sneaker.... exclusively make an account to gloat.
This herb would still be lurking without a handle if he would have struck out...
I created a handle today, yeah sure, but you can ask NT support yourself, I asked to get my stuff transferred from Yuku to here as soon as I did.

I referenced my initial post because I did change handle names and unlike you, I tend not to shrine photos of NTers, so I thought it'd be appropriate to reference it for the common Yeezy NTer.

I did check out the sneaker showcase thread and it's at a quality level that I couldn't compete with, so I waited until I got a decent camera and I haven't yet gotten my photos together. But when they do come, I'll PM it to you first. Believe.

I don't have hook ups. I don't have connects. I don't write reviews. I read online sneaker magazines like everywhere else and to my knowledge, no one else was getting these after they came out, so how did you expect me to "contribute" to this thread after the release date with valuable info about drops.

Last edited:
While appreciate your former remark, I'm not sure I understand the latter.

I am rocking a black crew neck in 90+ degree weather while carrying two pairs of ds yeezyIIs. 

but so that I could show NT? smh haha yeah because that's what i've been doing for the past two months, coming up with ways to post photos on NT so 731balla could call me out. hahah please.

Notice the quality of the photo this month and in June. There's a difference. that's because I got a camera and stopped using my phone and wanted to get more shots of my yeezys that were quality (resolution, lighting, backdrop) enough to do the shoes justice.

I mean if people want to hate, by all means. But after the attacks last time against my pics, I realized that the quality of the image should match the quality shoes(because yes, they are real and I respect that) I'm taking pictures of. So yeah, I waited to post new ones till I got adjusted to my new camera snapped a quick good one. why you mad tho?

Dude you are a LAME, a HERB, etc...

You already posted "quality images"....

Or were those taken with a cellphone cam?

And don't fool yourself, I didn't save jack... simply visited the "OLD" site and searched the thread....

http://sneakertalk.yuku.com/topic/3...2-thread-vol-2-6-9-12-Global-Release?page=730

Plus stop back peddling... if you are so interested in sneaker photography, why haven't we seen your "work" in the Sneaker showcase section?

What other shoes have you used in your "work"?

Or did the "copping" of the Yeezy's catalyst your desire of venturing into the world of sneaker photography?

Exactly my point. Herb.

Dude you are a LAME, a HERB, etc...
You already posted "quality images"....

Or were those taken with a cellphone cam?
And don't fool yourself, I didn't save jack... simply visited the "OLD" site and searched the thread....
http://sneakertalk.yuku.com/topic/3...2-thread-vol-2-6-9-12-Global-Release?page=730
Plus stop back peddling... if you are so interested in sneaker photography, why haven't we seen your "work" in the Sneaker showcase section?
What other shoes have you used in your "work"?
Or did the "copping" of the Yeezy's catalyst your desire of venturing into the world of sneaker photography?
Exactly my point. Herb.
I just clicked the like button on your post because it was helpful for explaining what herb meant. thank you.

I'm glad you like my work, but I still find the lighting in those photos inconsistent and a bit yellowed. This happens because of artificial hard lights. So I journeyed outside into natural light. Turned out to be August and outside the Pyramid. Thought it went with the kicks. 

Was I wrong tho?

and the phone vs. camera thing was a reference to those silly photos of me with the kicks next to me in comparison to the "stunting" photo of me outside the pyramid. 

But if you must know, those photos were taken with a camera, but not the DSLR I just got. So I mean, if we want to debate point and shoots vs. DSLRs, come at me bro. 

Last edited:
... and unlike you, I tend not to shrine photos of NTers...

I did check out the sneaker showcase thread and it's at a quality level that I couldn't compete with, so I waited until I got a decent camera...

I don't have hook ups. I don't have connects. I don't write reviews. I read online sneaker magazines like everywhere else and to my knowledge, no one else was getting these after they came out, so how did you expect me to "contribute" to this thread after the release date with valuable info about drops.

1) LOL... Keep fooling yourself thinking I would save any pic of that mug....

2) Who said anything about competing? It's about forming part of a community...commenting, giving some feedback, etc...

3) I gave an example of what "other" type/kind of post could have come out of you by now that simply, has not... You could have positively contributed something other than GLOATING pics in this thread... There are plenty of NT'ers purchasing in the aftermarket. They have been assisted by actively contributing members that have given them tips on spotting authentic pairs, advised on quality to market value ratio, etc... On the other hand all you have contributed is you mug with silly expressions, holding yeezys...

1) LOL... Keep fooling yourself thinking I would save any pic of that mug....
2) Who said anything about competing? It's about forming part of a community...commenting, giving some feedback, etc...
3) I gave an example of what "other" type/kind of post could have come out of you by now that simply, has not... You could have positively contributed something other than GLOATING pics in this thread... There are plenty of NT'ers purchasing in the aftermarket. They have been assisted by actively contributing members that have given them tips on spotting authentic pairs, advised on quality to market value ratio, etc... On the other hand all you have contributed is you mug with silly expressions, holding yeezys...
..edited and sent as PM...to stop crowding this thread with incessant responses. 

Last edited:
Oh my. Well, err...

I guess working hard to get something you want = me not spending time with my friends and family?

No seriously, are you being serious right now? Before I go into a long winded response, which by now I can't believe I should be doing.
It's just an example, but if that's really all you took out of my post then don't bother responding.
Also, spending money on the replicas, which have NO value on the shoe market, and DON'T replicate the sneaker = waste of money. So I know who not to listen to for financial advice, now.
If you truly believe that then let's just leave it there...

be ready. all im going to say. be ready.

Juicy info on a new colorway perhaps?

do all of these quotes relate to one another?
Spazicon, how about you drop a "spoiler" post for us

No need for a spoiler. I finally pulled that fabled trigger on a pair. I'll be here sharing my experience with everyone as soon as they come in, with the obligatory crappy cell phone images.

It's just an example, but if that's really all you took out of my post then don't bother responding.

If you truly believe that then let's just leave it there...

I won't bother. If all you got from me was "money wasting" as to why fakes/replicas are just a no go, then don't bother with me, either.
I'm stead firm in my view that FAKE CHINESE, CHEAPLY MADE REPLICAS THAT AREN'T EVEN IDENTICAL IN QUALITY OR APPEARANCES is bad.

If you somehow disagree with that, then that's on you. And honestly, all I can do is shake my head as to why anyone would even disagree with that, especially here. It's disgusting.

Last edited:
oh god there's so much salt in this thread.
Can we just get back to discussing the pros and cons of the shoe?

ima have to side with 731 on this matter. shoes should only be used as "props" if you are posting a pick-up or a collection post. anything other than that is just corny and definitely showcasing ones thirst for attention, ESPECIALLY if you include yourself in the pic :stoneface: . if you are so enthralled with the shoes then paint a frickin picture of it, i could at least respect that as "art" more than a cheesy pic of yourself holding them, good camera or not. and speaking of cameras i took my pics that i posted on the previous page with an iphone 4. now im not gonna claim that they are the best pics ever but they definitely are better than others "cellphone" pics. good photography isnt about what equipment you use to capture an image, it about finding the best image to capture with that equipment...

Last edited:
good photography isnt about what equipment you use to capture an image, it about finding the best image to capture with that equipment...

QFT....

There are some amazing pictures, which are still regarded as top notch work, taken way before these 25+ megapixel cameras and Adobe's plethora of editing software...

Herb I tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom