Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Becareful with these replicas

^ wow. that toe box still looks off, the scales are off, but they're getting better.

i'm curious if the reflective mesh is actually reflective, and if the stamp is underneath the insole, on these new fakes...

it's to the point tho where you need to ask for close ups on the scales, flash for the reflective, etc.

^ wow. that toe box still looks off, the scales are off, but they're getting better.
i'm curious if the reflective mesh is actually reflective, and if the stamp is underneath the insole, on these new fakes...
it's to the point tho where you need to ask for close ups on the scales, flash for the reflective, etc.

Yeah, i saw the pictures and had to take out my plats to see the difference. Its very mininmal. But i dont they have the words under the insole. Just pointless imo

Congrats..and damn those laces tight at the ankle.

Yea, I just noticed that. I hadn't touched the laces either, so lemme loosen 'em up a bit... lol

Yea, they are getting closer by the WEEK, now. That ish cray. I can still call it, though. But the speed in which they are making changes here and there is quite scary. I need to hurry and move on the Plats before these flood the streets.

Last edited:

YO PROTO J, WHAT WAS THE OUTCOME OF THAT SCAMMER?

the fact that kim has em is a direct slap in the face to all sneaker heads.

You sad doggy? Kanye's main squeeze got a pair for free and you didn't?
You gon' take that OhSnapps treatment for some Yeezy 2's? Cause she is...

:wow: those are replica's? :smh:

Cotdamn... Ain't nobody safe out here anymore... Scammers in the cut, resellers taking mortgages for kicks, and replica's looking like the real deal...

Got a surprise dropped off today. Happy I got these without drop 1k+

Bought Plats from NDC (-300)
Sold my used Plats for 1200 (900)
Bought these for 1700 (-800)

Only dropped 800 to get them so I think I got a deal. Wish everyone luck. If I find any deals I'll definitely post them here.

But I wanted to advise you guys to jump on these fast. If I easily sold my used Plats for 1200 (had 3 offers of 1200 and one for 1400 (listing price) he was the first to pay so he got em. ) Then I could def imagine prices jumping. I don't see any pair (new or used) falling under 1k especially the Solars.

Last edited:
Got a surprise dropped off today. Happy I got these without drop 1k+
Bought Plats from NDC (-300)
Sold my used Plats for 1200 (900)
Bought these for 1700 (-800)
Only dropped 800 to get them so I think I got a deal. Wish everyone luck. If I find any deals I'll definitely post them here.
But I wanted to advise you guys to jump on these fast. If I easily sold my used Plats for 1200 (had 3 offers of 1200 and one for 1400 (listing price) he was the first to pay so he got em. ) Then I could def imagine prices jumping. I don't see any pair (new or used) falling under 1k especially the Solars.

I completely understand your mentality of a "deal" considering what they are going for on the open market but the fact you think you got a "deal" by paying $800 for a $250 retail shoe that only cost $96 to make speaks volumes to what the sneaker climate has become. More power to you tho, do what makes you happy by all means.

Those fake looking on point. Factory workers mustve broke into Nikes factory and used their materials at night :lol: Air Randy style

but the fact you think you got a "deal" by paying $800 for a $250 retail shoe that only cost $96 to make.

Not even close to production cost. The actual production cost is substantially less. $98 is closer to what re-selling entities [Foot Locker inc., Finish Line inc., etc.] pay for them than what actual production costs are per shoe.

Sneaker climate? We all pay mark up and have created this climate... Word to Retro 4's being $115 only 4 years ago. Now people will line up for a GR release and pay $160 without blinking.

My point is that this has been building for decades. It started with people stocking then re-re-selling for a mark up years later. Now with the explosion of social networks more people are preview to info and this "hobby" which in turn amps demand and drives up prices.

NIKE is simply cashing in. They have had minimal backlash from raising prices while lowering quality, so why would they change?

I could go on for days but I won't clutter this thread with it... My point is that we can't simply point fingers and judge someone on a purchase. We are all in this together, we are ALL part of the equation, therefore part of the problem.

Just my .02

Not even close to production cost. The actual production cost is substantially less. $98 is closer to what re-selling entities [Foot Locker inc., Finish Line inc., etc.] pay for them than what actual production costs are per shoe.
Sneaker climate? We all pay mark up and have created this climate... Word to Retro 4's being $115 only 4 years ago. Now people will line up for a GR release and pay $160 without blinking.
My point is that this has been building for decades. It started with people stocking then re-re-selling for a mark up years later. Now with the explosion of social networks more people are preview to info and this "hobby" which in turn amps demand and drives up prices.
NIKE is simply cashing in. They have had minimal backlash from raising prices while lowering quality, so why would they change?
I could go on for days but I won't clutter this thread with it... My point is that we can't simply point fingers and judge someone on a purchase. We are all in this together, we are ALL part of the equation, therefore part of the problem.
Just my .02

Sorry if you felt like I was judging someone, that wasnt my intention. I was stating what you stated, just in a more concise manner. Didnt want to type all that you did...thanks for agreeing. :D

the fact you think you got a "deal" by paying $800 for a $250 retail shoe that only cost $96 to make speaks volumes to what the sneaker climate has become.

That's a judgemental statement.... But my intention is not to start a back and forth with someone.

My original intention was to highlight your $98 production cost estimate, as being completely inaccurate.

That's a judgemental statement in my opinion.... But my intention ARE to start a back and forth with someone.
My original intention was to draw as much attention as possible to your $98 production cost ESTIMATE, as being completely inaccurate because estimates are supposed to be spot on to the penny.

:D ok buddy, you win. Fixed it for you... :rofl:

:D ok buddy, you win. Fixed it for you... :rofl:

You weren't even in the ball park, you were in another city... That's why I figured I'd chime in.

So now I highlight how your post WAS judgemental and you take it personal...

Reading text is many times subjective since you can't see a facial expression, hear a tone, interpret mannerisms,etc. But please tell me how that statement can be consider non-judgemental?

It is what it is though, let me digress. I won't engage any longer, you sir can have the last word.

since i live in greece and there is no chance of getting these,i m thinking of getting some replicas and check if anyone recognize the shoe on feet at the road..lol...prolly not...btw did these release at the ndc europe??

since i live in greece and there is no chance of getting these,i m thinking of getting some replicas and check if anyone recognize the shoe on feet at the road..lol...prolly not...btw did these release at the ndc europe??

I don't think they released on NDC Europe, I could be completely wrong....

Last edited:
You can easily get them in Greece unless you just don't want to pay resell price. But it still doesn't mean that you can't get them in Greece. I got mine in Poland, you don't even have to buy from USA because a lot of european stores got them and people are now reselling them. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom