Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're calling people ******ed for buying fakes without knowing their situation or reasoning.  Then you say buying a shoe that has no value on the "shoe market" is a waste of money.  **** outta here with that ********.  It can't be a waste of money if they don't think it's a waste of money.  Replicas wouldn't be such a problem if people like you didn't go out and buy shoes based on their market value.  And for the record, I don't own a pair of fakes nor have I ever owned a pair of fakes, so you can miss me with that.

lol

What situation could there possibly be that FORCES someone to buy a replica off a knockoff site? lmfao.... No one is forcing people to COP THE AIR YEEZY 2. You know what, you don't seem to have a grasp on anything that makes sense, which makes it very hard for me to actually have a back and fourth with you.

"It's been so hard, trying to take care of my 20 kids, and go to college, but I gotta stay fly! Since I can't get an Air Yeezy 2, I'ma get that Air Feezy 2, cause I can't live without having something that resembles this sneaker in my life."

I can't afford my baby's Gucci bag, but I NEED TO HELP HER STUNT so I'ma cop this fake one instead! Life is SOOOO HARD. Aight, let me get on my pc and order this online because life is hard. Glad internet is FREE...

Did I get that right, fam?

You arent making any sense at all.

People like me buying at their market value? Yea, I sure did pay resale cost for this sneaker, almost three months after its release. Who cares. Pairs in my size are DISAPPEARING. The shoe already sold out at retail the DAY of release. What the hell do you think is gonna happen? The shoe will be less than a grand and all of us poor struggling young people can go buy a pair at retail again? Please. I love that spin though. I buy legit sneakers, yet I'M the reason REPLICAS are problems. LMFAO that was bold bro.

You don't get it. This the lowest the cost of the shoe on average will ever be.

And WOW at that sample replica...

Last edited:
You would think that the people making the replica would just buy an authentic pair and just deconstruct it and use that as a blue print. I mean you hear about companies who reverse-engineer competitors products, why haven't counterfeiter done the same. Sure they probably won't be able to get the same materials but if they have the shape and structure of the shoe exact, they would be able to sell a whole lot more.
Not saying I condone replica's but I mean it's common sense if you are trying to copy something have it in front of you. It's like they are baseing it off of pictures they see online and not even high quality pictures either. Sorry for the rant.

Thought the same, but then I took a set back and looked at it. Maker's are trying to squeeze as much profit from sales as possible with very little invested. Also, No reason to get high tech if you're selling tons of a reconstruction from pics and videos.

EDIT: As far as the be ready comments, hearing that for over 3 months now. Taking with a grain of salt.

Last edited:
Man, it's crazy though. All the replica people, saying the same stuff. "You don't know my situation", etc. These are the same people on instagram, posting pictures of their replicas, tagging their images with "#yeezy2"

These people aren't buying reps because of some NEED. They are trying to stunt/show off. So don't try and come off like some kind of high and mighty defense, and I'm some insensitive guy who doesn't "know everyone's situation". There's no reason to knowingly buy a replica sneaker.

You can't eat it.
It won't keep you warm, or warmer than any other shoe for that price would.
It won't help you get a job.

Bah, ranting. This is ridiculousness. lol

Last edited:
Symbolic of what is going on in here at the moment :smh:

Yo, that commercial is comedy fam. Kevin with that white hoody line at the end had me rolling...

Just say the commercial and the top comment is hilarious.

"The day Kim breaks Kanye's heart, will be the day we get another masterpiece album from Kanye. That man makes some G.O.O.D. Music when he's hurt." :rofl:

Symbolic of what is going on in here at the moment :smh:

So its been 2 months now. Does anyone know what "KWNVAHDVVAAGJLAW" stands for?

i'm still working on it...got the first part figured out (i think :nerd: )...gave up for a while, need to get back at the investigating

So its been 2 months now. Does anyone know what "KWNVAHDVVAAGJLAW" stands for?

i'm still working on it...got the first part figured out (i think :nerd: )...gave up for a while, need to get back at the investigating

From my speculation I only know
Kanye West Nike Virgil Abloh

hmmmmmmmmmm okay so we both started off the same, lol

Spazicon, nice first pic..congrats bud

Thanks, it's been a long time coming. Lot's of close calls, and stressfull nights. Back and fourth and deals that fell through. As most, I wish I would have been able to get them at retail via NDC (absolutely noone was selling them in the state of AL, as far as I knew), but it just wasn't meant to be that way.

I tell you this much, being able to say I worked hard, and saved to get it was kind of a rewarding, bitter sweet experience. I sold shoes, collectables, and other stuff to get them.

These will be worn. Not often, but worn none the less. I worked too hard not to put these on my feet. Now that the hunt is over, I can finally focus on way less expensive wants (Dunks, Jordans, etc). Congrats again to everyone who are still getting their pairs in. Do not give up.

Thanks, it's been a long time coming. Lot's of close calls, and stressfull nights. Back and fourth and deals that fell through. As most, I wish I would have been able to get them at retail via NDC (absolutely noone was selling them in the state of AL, as far as I knew), but it just wasn't meant to be that way.
I tell you this much, being able to say I worked hard, and saved to get it was kind of a rewarding, bitter sweet experience. I sold shoes, collectables, and other stuff to get them.
These will be worn. Not often, but worn none the less. I worked too hard not to put these on my feet. Now that the hunt is over, I can finally focus on way less expensive wants (Dunks, Jordans, etc). Congrats again to everyone who are still getting their pairs in. Do not give up.

Even though we butted heads. Congrats man. I have the Plats and hopin to pick up Solar Reds. You got Solar Reds and tryna pick up Plats. Hope we both can pull thru with decent prices

:smokin:smokin

the fact that kim has them bothers people really???

the fact that many, many more lower level celebrities having them and having them EARLY which i believe took away from pairs being available to regular public, didnt bother others?

at least kim getting a pair after release date and fact she is his girl makes complete sense for her to wear them

and how can anyone be mad at her wearing them, especially in that all black outfit in the commercial? :smokin , but i'm obviously a kim fan

I was one of the lucky ones to win the nice kicks raffles for the platinum pair..till this day i still cant believe i won that..almost felt like winning a championship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom