Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LL

Thanks for all the feedback guys!! You are all much smarter than me about the fakes and they are getting pretty hard to spot the difference.
I got in for Villa scavenger hunt in Chicago, will I be seeing any of you there? Wonder how many pairs they will have available. I'm guessing one......

im in it

Those concepts are nice, but they look like full-on basketball shoes. I'd tone it down a bit for a more casual/sportswear look...

get those lameass mock-ups outta here. this the yeezy 2 thread, not the lameass drawing thread. those look like some plain ol bball shoes with yeezy-esque colors :smh: :smh: :smh:

sold my personal pair of solar red yeezys today. out of the 11 pairs that were in my possession, i now have none. these shoes are worth too much money and i don't even like them THAT much to pass up the cash, especially since imma be getting married and having a kid soon. from what i've been told, there are still no solid plans to release the infrareds and there is much speculation on how they would be released IF they even release. good luck to everyone still trying to get a pair. just take your time and don't take any stupid risks or be fooled by some deal that's too good to be true.

^ the snake print area is too small...plus has more of a pinkish yeezy 1 color....toebox is the best i've seen for fakes so far...

those concepts are ok....but what's a yeezy without a strap?

I was looking for some metallic 5s on Craigslist and these guys are saying they got 15 pairs of the solars and 15 pairs of the platinums. And they have pics of all the shoes. I know they are fake, but they look so close to the real ones it's easy to be tricked. They are selling for $500 btw

500? for fakes? :smh:

They tried to play them off as authentic. That's not even the worst ones though. There's like 20 different people claiming they have "perfect" replica galaxy foams and selling for $850.

The fake game is trying to move up in the world

YEEZY 3 CONCEPT I COOKED UP

Looks too much like a Team Jordan or Nike Basketball sneaker.

Don't get me wrong, the design is dope as hell, and they look amazing. But they aren't screaming "NSW", let alone "high fashion". They look like an amazing athletics sneaker.

But there's nothing wrong with that at all as far as your talent and eye for sneaker design goes.

not a 'hater' of people mocking up their own shoe designs, buttttttttt what purpose does it serve to the YEEZY 2 thread...if this was a yeezy 3 thread, maybe, buttttttttttt there is no possible way those belong in here

not a 'hater' of people mocking up their own shoe designs, buttttttttt what purpose does it serve to the YEEZY 2 thread...if this was a yeezy 3 thread, maybe, buttttttttttt there is no possible way those belong in here
Ehh, it's not like it's going to derail the thread anymore than it already is. The release is over & done with. Don't expect restocks. Don't expect a 3rd colorway. Regardless, he's using Yeezy I and II colorways so he does have some form of reasoning to be in here...

Anyways, I was able to pick-up a couple of the GMPs this weekend and might be working out a deal to trade both sets for another pair of Solars. Traded my extra DS pair for Platinums & cash awhile back, but I still want another to stock. Still thinking it over as I could careless about the GMPs, but also don't like the fact that I'd technically be paying $700+ for a $245 pair of shoes...

Smh, eBay is full of fakes, now. And the only real ones are just relist from the first week of release, with prices well above 2 grand. lol

Ehh, it's not like it's going to derail the thread anymore than it already is. The release is over & done with. Don't expect restocks. Don't expect a 3rd colorway. Regardless, he's using Yeezy I and II colorways so he does have some form of reasoning to be in here...
Anyways, I was able to pick-up a couple of the GMPs this weekend and might be working out a deal to trade both sets for another pair of Solars. Traded my extra DS pair for Platinums & cash awhile back, but I still want another to stock. Still thinking it over as I could careless about the GMPs, but also don't like the fact that I'd technically be paying $700+ for a $245 pair of shoes...

I would give up 2 sets of those garbage for a pair of solar in a heart beat. Hope you get that trade!

ok so I have worn these shoes twice and wanted to give my thoughts on them.

First I love these shoes...they just are to dope. I have 2 pairs for those that dont know. The size 8 I am def gonna sell for another pair of solars in 7..going to pass on plats for right now. I can honestly see me wearing these everyday. I will beat these into the ground. The look good with anything you throw on. They do not have to match the solar red. The only thing is the constant question and the feeling of being watched.

My first time wearing these I wore them to the mall pretty much because i wanted to just buy new jeans that I feel will look better with the shoes. That was a mistake. As soon as I got in the mall I got stop by teenagers. the constant question for how much I paid and the comments were very annoying. To the point were i just walked faster so i didnt get stopped or noticed. It was a hassle and having all eyes on you wasn't very cool. Never got that much attention with the 1's as I did the 2.

I'm used to always wearing shoes to where i get attention but not as hardbody as I did with these. Im def gonna be more conscious where I wear them.

The 2's are comfortable but not as comfortable as the 1's. I would really wear these everyday. For those saying to go a half size up, I def would not. Go a half size down.
Remember I got a size 8 from Ndc and Decided to go with a 7. I was going to go with a 7.5 but I thought it be best just to do the 7 since nikes been running big lately and the talks about them creasing.
When I first got the size 7 and tried them on, they fit snug. Well after 30 -40 min walking around the mall I realizeD that they seemed to loosen up and mesh to your feet. I noticed they starting creasing a bit. I felt like I had a lot of room in the toe box. I went to a store to buy another pair of socks to put on. They felt perfect and stopped from creasing. So i def recommend going TTS or a size down.

Of course I wore them to a club. As for as quality wise they held up very well..after a night of partying they look brand new and never worn. No paint chipping or scuffs. I think the midsoles have several coats and thats why you dont' hear the problems with these.

And the sneaker tips....Im sure many has lost them. Do not wear the sneaker tips out...I walk down the steps after making sure they were tight and " bam" they fell of as i hit the last step. Gorilla glue needs to be applied if you want to wear the lace tips

after the second wear the tag fell off...I see the happening to many pairs.

If you are looking for a shirt that matches, check H&M. The have v-necks for $6. The v isn't that deep so it look lil an ordinary tshirt.

Last edited:
if i was buying yeezy 2's right now id just shell out the extra few hundred kixclusive or another legit shop like flightclub(too expensive) or rif charges and cop from them cuz u know they have the real deal, plus u can bargain with them a little

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom