Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks for the info, will check H&M tomorrow!!

BTW, the matching red polo on the last page or two, they are 25% off on top of the already discount price on RL website right now, so its like around 44 bucks!!

[quote name="kevineg6"
Thanks for the info, will check H&M tomorrow!!
BTW, the matching red polo on the last page or two, they are 25% off on top of the already discount price on RL website right now, so its like around 44 bucks!![/quote]

bet...this shirt is more to the pinkish side than the polo..still close

spent so much time looking for a nice pair on ebay etc...almost gave up but shout out to Stuntman Mike, sold me these for a fair price, they're really nice in person, gettin married myself soon and will un-ds these on my honeymoon :smile:

thanks again Stuntman Mike for the incredibly smooth deal

Last edited:
Nice pickup and congrats. Recently picked up a pair of plats, but still on the hunt for a pair of solar reds in size 9. :smh: Market has dried up fast and the ones that are available are straight rape price.

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind comments ^

Looking for plats too sz 10 , smh I forgot to bid on a pair on eBay and ended up going for 1250

Stuntman Mike - kudos to the only legit AY2 seller in these neck of the woods. Your rep points should be off the charts! I'm still on the hunt for a pair of Sz 10 solars just like your personal pair you sold. Would you have any leads? Pm me.

Congrats on the pickup above, my man. And congrats on the marriage. That honeymoon will be on another level with some Yeezy 2's on your feet. :pimp: :pimp:

Seems they gave up going for the soalr red and went with pink instead:[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]Is it wrong if I want to cop now?
nerd.gif

Does are spot on

Seems like a lot of people are wearing there pairs or most people are keeping them for good at this point

thanks rhinosport. i don't mess around with people's money and when dealing with shoes that cost a mortgage payment, the seller should provide service above and beyond.

I would give up 2 sets of those garbage for a pair of solar in a heart beat. Hope you get that trade!
Yeah, I'm trying to hash something out. Dude's definitely still interested and stated he'll even provide his NDC receipt along with the shipping box they sent them in. My orders from Jimmy Jazz can't come soon enough. Haha!

What the :x :smh:

Infection from the knock-off materials?

Did you get jumped for your kicks?

What is the story behind the picture?

:x :x

edit: :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom