Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im watching a couple of ebay auctions..solars are ending around 1400-1500 lately...

Congratulations 731balla , you have to be one of the luckiest dudes on the face of the earth :smokin

Last edited:
Real or fake?

I got offered these for some trades I have aligned up.
i'm not going to go with the majority here and say real yet, but definitely get more pics....tagged pics....four things concern me..

1. the shape of the whole toe box area and/or overall shape looks off to me

2. the back of the shoe looks off by that pic

3. the seller sent u pics not showing the swoosh(swoosh is a big tell)

4. why does the color match these reps, almost to a T

jjty6r.jpg

here are some snapshots of my pair that i tried to match the angle of the ones in that pic....
Thanks for the comparison pictures. Appreciate it.

my friend just copped a pair of DS platinums for $1000 sz 9 too :smh:

top ones look like customs gotta see the toe box tho

bottom ones look fake! the toe box is off, the back spine is off, and the shoe looks like a high top :smh:

Accompanied my brother and made a Looooooong trip to compete in the "Villa Re-Fresh" scavenger hunt in Chicago.

We entered trying real hard to be optimistic.

250 people were allowed to enter....

Started at about 8:30am and ended at about 10:30pm (including the announcing of the winners and purchases)

I know some of you guys will bring up how all that time invested is money and we could just have paid a re-seller and came out the same etc... But I did it because my brother missed out, is a broke student, and this was his last chance at retail. Wasn't going to let him make the trip to Chicago alone so I agreed to go with him...

About 150 out of the 250 registered participants ended up showing up the morning of.

The scavenger hunt consisted of 3 "Legs" (phases)

All had pretty challenging questions to solve.

After the 1st phase my brother and I were in about 60th place... :x :smh: :rolleyes

It was pretty challenging for Chicago Natives, so you can Imagine how it was for us Out of state people. There was also people there from Philly, DC, Cleveland, etc.

We both had a look of defeat when they told us that, lol. But I had already told him that before hand that no matter what we were not quitting. Didn't make that long trip to just give up... Kept it moving and trying.

As prizes they had a pretty good selection... Both AY2's, MV Lebron IX's, Concords, Various Foams, IV's etc... But EVERYONE was obviously there for the Yeezy 2's...

Met some good people and overall had a great time...

Below is what me and my brother got after a LOOOOONG day of work..

Ended up in 6th and 7th place overall. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Woke up this morning and had a DM from @paranorman telling me I won a pair of FOAMS! :nthat:

Great week so far so we decided to stay and party in the CHI until Sunday. :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Sorry for the long read...

[sawyer] son of a b.... [/sawyer]

Congrats fambs... Im salty as hell with that post. :lol:

Last edited:
Congrats man.  Incidentally, I was one of the winners of the NYC "Chasing Calvin" Contest this morning at Niketown NYC and won the Megatron Swag Bag -- signed jersey, limited edition sneaker (only thirteen made), Madden 13, gloves, Fuel band ice, tickets to NFL Photoshoot day, etc..  

I lost about 20 pounds in sweat, but it was worth it. 

Congrats man.  Incidentally, I was one of the winners of the NYC "Chasing Calvin" Contest this morning at Niketown NYC and won the Megatron Swag Bag -- signed jersey, limited edition sneaker (only thirteen made), Madden 13, gloves, Fuel band ice, tickets to NFL Photoshoot day, etc..  

:x :x :x :x :x :x :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Congrats fam!

What's up with them using soundwave on the box instead of megatron? :rolleyes

/80sbaby

Last edited:
Ha, I didn't even notice that.  Maybe copyright issues where they had to make it look different?  Don't know.

Rather have won the Air Yeezy 2's though...

Ha, I didn't even notice that.  Maybe copyright issues where they had to make it look different?  Don't know.

Rather have won the Air Yeezy 2's though...

Congrats!!!! That's a very dope prize?

What did you guys have to do?

Did you guys get all that for FREE???

DOPE! Congrats!

What's up with them using soundwave on the box instead of megatron?
eyes.gif

/80sbaby
not soundwave. its a custom logo for Calvin. Looks like a football players helmet with a visor and a face guard, and it says "CG 81" on the top of the head. Clever

looks like they just ripped off soundwave! should of used something that atleast resembled megatron...

soundwave_mistake2.jpg

anyways hate to get off topic but tf was a HUUGE part of my childhood. :smokin

Last edited:
looks like they just ripped off soundwave! should of used something that atleast resembled megatron...
soundwave_mistake2.jpg

anyways hate to get off topic but tf was a HUUGE part of my childhood.
smokin.gif
are you really nitpicking on this? megatron is the leader of the decepticons. as far as i know, they all dont have individual logos and the logo above on the box looks like a great hybrid of the decepticon logo and football helmet. 

Last edited:

WOW

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I WANT THAT.............

I want it just for that new calvin johnson logo alone.
Revis just got his sig shoe. we might be seeing a calvin johnson sig soon?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom