Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and many others.

Ive probably rocked mine about 6 times for fairly long wears with no issues at all. If they start cracking/chipping it happens, its not something really too concerned with. If it becomes a problem Im no stranger to mixing some paint up.

Gonna trade my KD Weatherman + SB Supreme + $300 for some platinums.
I got both for retail so I'm pretty content with this trade. Opinions?

Gonna trade my KD Weatherman + SB Supreme + $300 for some platinums.
I got both for retail so I'm pretty content with this trade. Opinions?

I wouldn't part with the weathermans. I'm a sucker for KD/Bron's. But like you said you got em for retail. Up to you! Just make sure they are authentic!!!

Looking at that link to the latest "fakes", to me they appear to be authentic Yeezy 2s.  If you look at that websites other items for sale (for example the Concords), looks like they are using pictures of an authentic pair in their advertisement.  The pair of shoes you actually receive when they ship Sept 5th, will not look that good.
not true. there are still a few things that are off on those new fakes, but you'd have to be RIGHT up on them to tell. Def. not authentics in those pictures. I'm done trying to get solars now. I'll stick with my plats. lol

Are those Replica Plats 3m on the toebox?
If so. Its game over for the exclusiveness of the AY2

You aren't lying. Every Tom, ****, and Harry job will be wearing these reps.

EDIT - I can still see flaws. *sigh of relief* They are incrediby close, but not quite there, which is good, IMO. Also, no one should be linking to these. Pictures are fine, but no links. We don't want to promote the sale of replicas. Information is fine, but passing links isn't.

... that box is awesome, though... le' sigh...

Last edited:
In that link (I know we shouldn't keep bringing it up), the Greys are obviously fake. I think the Glow in the dark sole is too bright ('greeny'), and the scales etc. are not as good as the authentics. However, the Solar version it pretty near perfect. Are we sure that that's not a photo of an authentic pair?

In that link (I know we shouldn't keep bringing it up), the Greys are obviously fake. I think the Glow in the dark sole is too bright ('greeny'), and the scales etc. are not as good as the authentics. However, the Solar version it pretty near perfect. Are we sure that that's not a photo of an authentic pair?
No, they're fakes because the strap inside is shiny, unless it should be shiny, but in platinums it definitely should be mat, and the scales are a little bit too round, should be more triangle-ish (like on photo below)

And there is one detail that's easy to tell - these two metal eyelets in fakes are shiny, small and without any pattern, and they should be like on this photo:

http://soleland.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/nike-air-yeezy-2-grey-010.jpg

Last edited:
No, they're fakes because the strap inside is shiny, unless it should be shiny, but in platinums it definitely should be mat, and the scales are a little bit too round, should be more triangle-ish (like on photos below)

And there is one detail that's easy to tell - these two metal eyelets in fakes are shiny, small and without any pattern, and they should be like on these photos:

http://counterkicks.com/wp-content/...lack-solar-red-nike.com-official-image-4.jpeg

http://soleland.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/nike-air-yeezy-2-grey-010.jpg
Yes, I see what you mean. I can always spot fakes but with this latest batch, its the first time I've struggled. But that was at first glance. If you look at them in detail, then yes, you can spot the differences... But still, not good that we even need to take a second look!
mean.gif

Yes, I see what you mean. I can always spot fakes but with this latest batch, its the first time I've struggled. But that was at first glance. If you look at them in detail, then yes, you can spot the differences... But still, not good that we even need to take a second look!
mean.gif
Yeah, you're completely right and when someone is rocking them on street it's impossible to tell if they're fakes, unless you will ask him to take off his shoe so you can take a close look 
mean.gif
 Now people will think that either people wearing legits are wearing fakes or people wearing fakes are wearing legits. In any case, that's just depressing.

Yeah, you're completely right and when someone is rocking them on street it's impossible to tell if they're fakes, unless you will ask him to take off his shoe so you can take a close look 
mean.gif
 Now people will think that either people wearing legits are wearing fakes or people wearing fakes are wearing legits. In any case, that's just depressing.
Ha. That's so true. And I will not want to ask someone to take off their shoe for proof so...
laugh.gif
. But yes, the problem is that if I see someone with them, I will presume they are fakes. If (hopefully when) I get an authentic pair, people will do the same to me! The 'uniqueness' and 'exclusivity' of the Yeezys has now officially gone out the window!
mean.gif

Eylets, scales, strap, tongue, amongst some other small things are off... I could list specifically, but honestly, these fakes are this good due to our critical evaluation of these. Someone will read our post and report to the producers what the fake pairs are missing...

Like many have already said, these will fool A LOT of people, but if you're buying at resale and paying over 1k then you should still be able to make out a fake pair.

EXCLUSIVENESS???? lmfao.... Who cares!?

What happened to some of you guys "liking the sneaker for design", "I would still love these even if they were a GR", etc.

Contradicting oneself is at a all time high after that link dropped...

BTW like someone already said, let's stop posting inks, stick to pick. Not trying to be NT police, but posting links to that on this site is counter productive to the health of our hobby...

At the end of the day, lames that order those fakes to try to stunt as of they are authentic will simply be just that, a lame...

At the end of the day, crooks trying to flip these as authentics will simply be just that, a crook...

At the end of the day, both types of people will exist today as well as 100 years from now, nothing we can do about it...

/rant

Last edited:
Eylets, scales, strap, tongue, amongst some other small things are off... I could list specifically, but honestly, these fakes are this good due to our critical evaluation of these. Someone will read our post and report to the producers what the fake pairs are missing...
Like many have already said, these will fool A LOT of people, but if you're buying at resale and paying over 1k then you should still be able to make out a fake pair.
EXCLUSIVENESS???? lmfao.... Who cares!?
What happened to some of you guys "liking the sneaker for design", "I would still love these even if they were a GR", etc.
Contradicting oneself is at a all time high after that link dropped...
BTW like someone already said, let's stop posting inks, stick to pick. Not trying to be NT police, but posting links to that on this site is counter productive to the health of our hobby...
At the end of the day, lames that order those fakes to try to stunt as of they are authentic will simply be just that, a lame...
At the end of the day, crooks trying to flip these as authentics will simply be just that, a crook...
At the end of the day, both types of people will exist today as well as 100 years from now, nothing we can do about it...
/rant
I can honestly say that if these were a GR, I would feel the exact same because I genuinely DO love the design.

And the 'exclusiveness' is obviously due to the limited numbers and also the link with Kanye etc. But I think that a lot of the 'exclusiveness' came from re-sellers hyping them up so much and selling $245 sneakers for over $2,000. So what I mean is that 'exclusivity' is now gone....

And I am not in any way excusing fakes and I think they shouldn't be discussed at length here. But that latest link, IMO, does affect this shoes and this being the 'Aftermath' thread, well this is the Aftermath of such a release... Fakes being created on a weekly basis until almost perfect, which is what has happened...

I can honestly say that if these were a GR, I would feel the exact same because I genuinely DO love the design.
And the 'exclusiveness' is obviously due to the limited numbers and also the link with Kanye etc. But I think that a lot of the 'exclusiveness' came from re-sellers hyping them up so much and selling $245 sneakers for over $2,000. So what I mean is that 'exclusivity' is now gone....
And I am not in any way excusing fakes and I think they shouldn't be discussed at length here. But that latest link, IMO, does affect this shoes and this being the 'Aftermath' thread, well this is the Aftermath of such a release... Fakes being created on a weekly basis until almost perfect, which is what has happened...

Thank you. Ain't nobody say they were sad that they aren't exclusive anymore.

It just is what it is. The shoe's aren't hard to obtain anymore...

This me just being real.....if those fakes looked like that and I had the choice of paying that price or resale guess what :D :smh: especially for a once or twice wear

So you guys are saying that this will drive the price down on authentic pairs?

I purposely didn't name specific people, but some just love wearing any suit.

Plus the resellers didn't make these "exclusive" the consumers did. Plus I don't get why we are even talking about exclusive when no one knows EXACT production #'s.

But like I said in my precious post, it was just a rant.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom