Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how this fake yeezy 2 are any different then any other fakes out there or will they effect the value of the real ones? Can someone please fill me in? Fakes are fakes, just like the Ray 13s, Concords, Tiff or any other AAAAAA+ quality knock offs. And for the one who said the shoes aren't hard to obtain anymore... seriously? So people can now say they have a pair of yeezy when they buy fake pairs?
both these shoes have low resale because of da abundance of questionable pairs of da market.

da answer is yes, if a shoe has outside forces flooding da market, whether fakes, or just everyone selling their real pairs at da same time it affects price..its

classic supply and demand, and its also having confidence it da product your getting.

Except that the 95% of the public that wants these and are willing to drop the money are real sneaker heads. Real sneakerheads dont give a **** about fakes no matter how good they look so therefore the fakes will have zero impact on the resell price of the real ones. The numbers of the real ones, especially solars, are dwindling down. Seeing less and less ds pairs up for sale. This causes prices to go up.

Last edited:
once da public decides da bootleg is good enuff it eats into sales of da real deal (see CD sales)

give it another couple of months, you wont even be able to sell these online for anything over 400.

especially if they're that good.

I disagree. Have you seen the prices of a DS Air Yeezy 1? There are very very good replicas of this shoe as well, but it did not make the shoes go for 400 or less.

There are AAA quality fake of the Yeezy 1 out there for a while, you can hardly tell they are fake when worn. But that didnt effect the price of the real pairs one bit, in fact the price just go higher and higher over time. You think majority of people with the real pairs will sell theirs for cheap because of these fakes? I know I won't.

Except that the 95% of the public that wants these and are willing to drop the money are real sneaker heads. Real sneakerheads dont give a **** about fakes no matter how good they look so therefore the fakes will have zero impact on the resell price of the real ones. The numbers of the real ones, especially solars, are dwindling down. Seeing less and less ds pairs up for sale. This causes prices to go up.
sneaker heads alone weren't da reason these hit a stack and better, they went uber mainstream...all those mainstream casual sneaker buyers, once they start

to see auctions where these are going for LOW and they look basically flawless even to da trained eye its gonna make them cop em.

sneaker heads are a snobbish bunch..they feed on exclusivity...once they notice that their real pairs are basically indistinguishable from those rep pairs its basically

kills da credibility of da sneaker, and sneaker heads for da most part will move on.

ive seen it happen to other luxury items.

There are AAA quality fake of the Yeezy 1 out there for a while, you can hardly tell they are fake when worn. But that didnt effect the price of the real pairs one bit, in fact the price just go higher and higher over time. You think majority of people with the real pairs will sell theirs for cheap because of these fakes? I know I won't.
da AAA yeezy I's also dried up, because when it was flooded, i seen black and pinks going for 400-500 DS, especially on craigslist.

I have not seen a yeezy 1 replica as good as the 2 replicas look... either way, you are right about the price not moving down (think about when the 1:1 tiffs came out, the only difference was the date touching the tongue... ain't nobody gonna ask someone to look at the inside tag of a strangers shoe)

I have not seen a yeezy 1 replica as good as the 2 replicas look... either way, you are right about the price not moving down (think about when the 1:1 tiffs came out, the only difference was the date touching the tongue... ain't nobody gonna ask someone to look at the inside tag of a strangers shoe)

Extactly Ray, I got these 6 years ago, which I don't know any better. Still don't consider myself have a pair of Tiff and I still want a real pair after all these years, now the prices is like 700 and up for a DS pair. I can fool people as they are the real thing but can't fool myself. Thats just me though.

Last edited:
Damn....I'm pretty sure I couldn't tell if those new batch of fakes were just that by glancing at them. Not that I give a damn what another dude wears anyway but just judging off the quality of fakes that have been releasing the past two years you could see that it was only a matter of time and that "They" have pretty much gotten this fake sneaker production thing down 
mean.gif
 Never thought I'd see the day

these reps are too much. its like they got their hands on a truck of b-grades...smh maybe nike trying to double dip haha

DA ninjahood is pipe dreaming if he thinks any fakes will drive the authentics down to $400... :lol:

no amount of fakes, not even air randy's, could make these drop that low. sorry.

there's too many cats like me who like the shoe and want the real thing, not a fake, so there's still a market for the authentics, and always will be.

which brings me to my next point, to the guy up there saying he doesn't even want these now cuz the fakes are too good; like i said on the last page, you want these for the wrong reasons then. sound like you want them so you will be seen rocking something exclusive. and while i understand that, if you truly love the shoe for how it looks, and not just the hype and exclusivity, you will still want to cop them (and def not settle for some replica, cuz even if they are spot on, you still don't actually own the yeezy 2, you may fool everyone, but you can't fool yourself)...

you can fool yourself if the person u bought it from claims its authentic :lol:

^ which is precisely why it's perfectly fine for ol' boy to cop these new fakes, to help break down the shortcomings of the best fakes yet, and help people know the differences to look for.

franciskkh giving sickickz23 crap for copping the fakes to help us all is ridiculous. sure, "the criminals are getting paid", but they're going to anyways, at least some of us will avoid them because of his efforts... he's just trying to help people out.

So you guys are saying that this will drive the price down on authentic pairs?

I purposely didn't name specific people, but some just love wearing any suit.

Plus the resellers didn't make these "exclusive" the consumers did. Plus I don't get why we are even talking about exclusive when no one knows EXACT production #'s.

But like I said in my precious post, it was just a rant.

Fakes driving the value of an shoe down is just wishful thinking.
once da public decides da bootleg is good enuff it eats into sales of da real deal (see CD sales)

give it another couple of months, you wont even be able to sell these online for anything over 400.

especially if they're that good.
Haha! I'll get back to you in November then. Just looks like you're every other person trying to degrade the shoe in order to get it to a price-point you can afford. Either that or you just don't like the shoe and hate that it has such a following. Neither characteristic is respectable...

I would gladly take one of these 1:1 replicas for under 300.. that is if it feels right in my hand.. having owned the real platinums it will be easy to tell i think,

I never really posted in here but since my question is related to the yeezys, I figured I'd ask yall....
Do any of yall know where to get laces similar to the ones on yeezy 2 with that bulky metal tip? Help would be highly appreciated

I disagree. Have you seen the prices of a DS Air Yeezy 1? There are very very good replicas of this shoe as well, but it did not make the shoes go for 400 or less.

Yeah, but the AY2's aren't even close to being $400...

They just aren't going for 3 grand anymore.

And the AY1 replica's were horrible. I never understood how some people couldn't tell between fake and real AY1's. The 1's fake mistakes were blatant mistakes. Like.. The entire shape of that shoe is wrong.

Ninja's point is, if you put poison in the water, less people will drink...

I don't EVER expect to see these go for under $1000 though... Hell, maybe in a few years an unDS'd pair might go for the $900 range if they are considerably beat. But I can't see anything less than that.

I'd buy them in a HEARTBEAT if I could find a pair for $400... Hell, I'd buy 3 pair and feel good about that $1200...

Pipe dreams :lol:

Last edited:
I'm not buying any theories that fakes will drive the prices down of the real McCoy's. Canal street has fake LV ***** all over the place and LV seems to raise their prices every year. I'm pretty sure if you had the fakes in your hand or saw them close up you would be able to tell by the scales if they were real or not.

I'm not buying any theories that fakes will drive the prices down of the real McCoy's. Canal street has fake LV ***** all over the place and LV seems to raise their prices every year. I'm pretty sure if you had the fakes in your hand or saw them close up you would be able to tell by the scales if they were real or not.

You're really going to compare $2500 retail pricing against $2500 resale prices?

You're really going to compare $2500 retail pricing against $2500 resale prices?

The theory holds no weight regardless what it's compared to retail or resale. Even if Nike sold those Yeezy 2's for $2000 on NDC they would have sold just as fast as they did on Ebay.
If anything it's the exact opposite. Rolex watches don't appear to be losing any of their luster with all of the fakes floating around the internet. You can't apply the supply and demand theory by adding fakes into the pot of authentics and think that will drive the prices down. It just doesn't work that way my dude.

The theory holds no weight regardless what it's compared to retail or resale. Even if Nike sold those Yeezy 2's for $2000 on NDC they would have sold just as fast as they did on Ebay.
If anything it's the exact opposite. Rolex watches don't appear to be losing any of their luster with all of the fakes floating around the internet. You can't apply the supply and demand theory by adding fakes into the pot of authentics and think that will drive the prices down. It just doesn't work that way my dude.
Thank you.. Like i said before, the only people that's saying fakes will knock down prices are the people who don't have a pair. These same people are trying change the communities mind by posting up more and more fakes on this forum. True nike enthusiast will be able to tell the difference just like rolex enthusiast can. Chanel, Rolex, and Cartier each has had 2-3 price increase in 1 year. Did fakes stop producing? No.

lol tryin to find a fake yeezy store to order here in greece just for the fun of it(no yeezys here except from abroad0 but dont know any good replica sites that ship to europe l 9ol

I don't see how this fake yeezy 2 are any different then any other fakes out there or will they effect the value of the real ones? Can someone please fill me in? Fakes are fakes, just like the Ray 13s, Concords, Tiff or any other AAAAAA+ quality knock offs. And for the one who said the shoes aren't hard to obtain anymore... seriously? So people can now say they have a pair of yeezy when they buy fake pairs?
both these shoes have low resale because of da abundance of questionable pairs of da market.

da answer is yes, if a shoe has outside forces flooding da market, whether fakes, or just everyone selling their real pairs at da same time it affects price..its

classic supply and demand, and its also having confidence it da product your getting.

I DON'T BELIEVE THE PRICES OF THE YEEZY 2'S WILL COME DOWN BECAUSE OF FAKES BUT NINJA IS RIGHT IN REGARDS TO THE RAY 13'S. THE FAKES/EARLY B-GRADE PAIRS THAT AIR RANDY, MARQUEE, SDS, VMV, PROMO WERE SELLING DESTROYED THE RESALE VALUE ON THAT SHOE. IN FACT, I WOULD NEVER ATTEMPT TO PURCHASE THE RAY 13'S JUST FOR THE SIMPLE FACT OF ALL THE A+ FAKES. ESSENTIALLY, THAT SHOE IS WORTH $0 TO ME.

I DON'T BELIEVE THE PRICES OF THE YEEZY 2'S WILL COME DOWN BECAUSE OF FAKES BUT NINJA IS RIGHT IN REGARDS TO THE RAY 13'S. THE FAKES/EARLY B-GRADE PAIRS THAT AIR RANDY, MARQUEE, SDS, VMV, PROMO WERE SELLING DESTROYED THE RESALE VALUE ON THAT SHOE. IN FACT, I WOULD NEVER ATTEMPT TO PURCHASE THE RAY 13'S JUST FOR THE SIMPLE FACT OF ALL THE A+ FAKES. ESSENTIALLY, THAT SHOE IS WORTH $0 TO ME.

This is what separates someone who buys for the love of the shoe and those who do it for status/investment/bragging rights, fam if you like the shoe it shouldn't matter how saturated the market is or it's resell value.....I got my hands on a pair of legit Solars day after release, but I'm actually considering getting a pair of those A+ fake plats a few pages back....as long as I'm not paying over 150$ :lol:

Not taking shots at you or anything like that bruh.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom