Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two questions:

How do these fit? TTS or .5 size down?

Is it wishful thinking to believe I could get the solars (preferably, but I'll take the platinums too) for $1k flat?

Two questions:
Is it wishful thinking to believe I could get the solars (preferably, but I'll take the platinums too) for $1k flat?

IMO they run TTS - 1/4" big.

Two questions:

I would just go TTS so that you have minimal crease. although they fit a bit tight, you can always just not have the strap on.

as for 1K, its def. possible. I saw a couple of listings this week with yeezys for 1k, but you gotta jump quick on them. I saw one dude who was willing to trade his yeezys for GMP +$400 not too long ago as well. So keep looking around. Personally, mine cost 1100 at consignment store but I wanted the assurance and not risk them being fake like on ebay.

High Snobiety has a good vid of G.O.O.D Music performing at the Made in America Festival - Yeezys and all....
happy.gif

If I am looking for a Sz 9 in the PLATS and don't want to run the chance of buying fakes, where should I look? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

If I am looking for a Sz 9 in the PLATS and don't want to run the chance of buying fakes, where should I look? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

FLIGHT CLUB...

Or simply read this thread (plenty of Fake vs Real info) and do your own shopping. Like ebay or deal in person.

Honestly, if you read through this thread and actually follow the helpful advice, you should be ok. If you're really paranoid then simply deal in person or with a place like FC or RIF.

For those of you who may be wondering about my lace tips, I do have all of them, just have taken them off to prevent losing them; until I come up with a solution. I am now planning on trying thread tap; the kind plumbers use to prevent leaks. Its cheap and readily available at most hardware type stores. I am pretty confident this will do the job, if not, I may try the clear nail polish trick(as told by Sir Sneaker). Ill rig it all up today and get back with ya'll on the results.

For those of you saying FC is credible also know they have been scammed before. They bough a lot of cool grey XI when they dropped, turned out the one guy selling them was giving them fakes. Same dude tried to sell to RIF, RIF caught them being fake hit up dude he said he didnt know but never came in to the store to pick them up. RIF informed FC, which had already sold pairs to customers. BE CAREFUL, fakes are so good now days u might get taken anywhere.

Try rif.la . They have quite a few sizes, not sure about a 9 and while their prices are high they're not those joke flightclub prices. Also, if they don't have a 9, there's a feature on their site to send them an email and they'll notify you the next time they get something before putting it on the website because their inventory moves fast.

what flightclub with fakes? i dont believe it :x

i do. kinda makes sense why they got better at spotting fakes with the early super fake concords last year, the fake cool greys they got the year b4 prolly made 'em step their game up.

Was Fortunate enough to come across a used pair of Platinum Yeezy IIs. Seller i got them from lost the lace clips and didnt want to give up his dust bag LOL (dont ask me why). So now i am on the hunt for lace clips and a dust bag. can any one here point me in the right direction..lol

cant flightclub get sued for that? if that happened to me i would probably demand any shoes i want in my size and if they didnt oblige take em to court

For those of you saying FC is credible also know they have been scammed before. They bough a lot of cool grey XI when they dropped, turned out the one guy selling them was giving them fakes. Same dude tried to sell to RIF, RIF caught them being fake hit up dude he said he didnt know but never came in to the store to pick them up. RIF informed FC, which had already sold pairs to customers. BE CAREFUL, fakes are so good now days u might get taken anywhere.

See, and dudes thought I was trippin' when I said these shoes can still catch people if they aren't careful with these fakes.
I bet a bunch of cats paid a pretty penny for those fugazi concords...

Dudes better watch out...

The IG madness continues. People are posting the newest rounds of reps, and going hard to defend them as real. They look just like these, and even appear to have the 3M, aswell.
outdoor4.jpg

outdoor7.jpg

Smh. There's still some things that only a fine eye, or alot of time spent staring at it, will catch, but it's getting harder to tell with each one. The scales, while cut, aren't correct. The shoe lace rings are shinier than the autehntics, and the toebox still dips wrong into the outsole.

Spazicon: How about an update on that Jason Markk Shoe Cleaner? I seriously need to clean my soles. Thanks.

It works great. The trick is to get on them just after you take them off. Can't let the dirt sit into the shoe overnight.

tumblrm6r31mvwyn1qex18l.jpg

tumblrm863ndklc61qex18ld.jpg

tumblrm863ndklc61qex18l.jpg

If what you are looking at differs from that in anyway, you shoes may very well be replicas. Close, but no cigar.

Last edited:
so you're saying the lace rings on the fakes don't have the little anaconda pattern on it? or are you talking about placement too?

and do the new platinum fakes really have 3M now?

Yea, I think I've just seen a pair for for the first time on IG, that have 3M, which is wild! China putting in work. And maybe alitte anacondo pattern, and def they are supposed to color match the rest of that panel, and not be lighter/shiny.

we really need to come up with a good "how to spot fakes" tutorial on these, and keep it current with all the latest batches of fakes, or even some of the most seasoned cats around here are gonna be getting got. :smh:

Joe:

Just to be clear: the top pics are the fakes

if so....the scales are looking scary closer. i think someone....myself included should buy a pair of those yeezybay 1:1s only to do a complete comparison pics and video tutorial. And then(if it were me), sell the 1:1s on Craigslist and list it as replicas. Sell it for the exact price you paid for.

What is IG?

Instagram.

Joe:
Just to be clear: the top pics are the fakes
if so....the scales are looking scary closer. i think someone....myself included should buy a pair of those yeezybay 1:1s only to do a complete comparison pics and video tutorial. And then(if it were me), sell the 1:1s on Craigslist and list it as replicas. Sell it for the exact price you paid for.

I'd be down for that. And yea, the first two are the newest reps from yzybay. You can see the watermark on the bottom left corner too. And let me know, I only have the solars, but if someone with legit plats wanna do this with us, that would be cool. I'd get a solar rep for comparison sake.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom