Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey i got lucky and landed an extra pair of fireberry 10's for retail, you think anyone would trade for yeezy 1 or 2's for these now or in the future?
Unlikely. Isn't there one sitting in our classifieds at $600?

hey i got lucky and landed an extra pair of fireberry 10's for retail, you think anyone would trade for yeezy 1 or 2's for these now or in the future?
These are only going to drop in value imo. Main reason they go for as much as they do is because they were the first of the Lebron X's to release and they were limited.
Your best shot is to try to trade them now and even then you'd have to throw in a few hundred

yeah i knew i would probably have to add some cash, but id rather trade my kicks then straight sell em on ebay for money. main thing deterring me from getting yeezy 2's are the super fakes they have out, id rather get the yeezy 1 or kw lv collab cuz its waaaaay easier to tell if they're fake or not

Not a straight up trade. You'd definitely have to throw in the Fireberry's + other heat.

Edward-Norton-Closing-Laptop.gif

pretty much it seems you got all your sh#t together to be that lucky

Need a little help , I was cleaning the sole when I noticed that some of the dirty soap suds rolled onto the suede and got it wet . I thought it was just clear up after the suede would dry but i was was wrong . Apparently the stain never disappeared , I don't know what to do ? Your help would be greatly appreciated . Thanks in advance

i'd hit that suede with the lil' white eraser that comes with the suede kit at footlocker or where ever... should smooth it all out decently without getting it all wet...

Get some Kiwi suede cleaner or suede cleaner from your local Foot Locker or champs. Spray it on and scrub lightly with a small firm brush let dry and voila you good..
i then would hit it with the repellent as well. Just in case it gets wet in the future the water will bead up and roll right off.

Last edited:
do u have a price range? if not theres always fc kixclusive and rif, if u do, keep searching ebay to find the best deals

Who's out here at the NIKE CHI grand opening????
I'm out here, just in case... :nerd:

I think we would've heard by now... the only reason they would've kept pairs is to build hype for the store opening...

But if there is a chance they have them I don't want to be telling people otherwise :lol:

I think we would've heard by now... the only reason they would've kept pairs is to build hype for the store opening...
But if there is a chance they have them I don't want to be telling people otherwise :lol:

a couple of people on Facebook said they didnt have crap there this morning. all this hype for nothing

as more time passes, I realize like many people I just won't get this shoe. I have many things to trade for them but now Im even wondering if its worth it. I was thinking about trading Freddy Krugers plus cash for a pair but those are MUCH harder to come across than these.

Last edited:
a couple of people on Facebook said they didnt have crap there this morning. all this hype for nothing
as more time passes, I realize like many people I just won't get this shoe. I have many things to trade for them but now Im even wondering if its worth it. I was thinking about trading Freddy Krugers plus cash for a pair but those are MUCH harder to come across than these.

Yeah more scarce but no one cares about Freddy Krugers compared to yeezys lol.

id rather have kreugers than yeezys any day of the week dont do it, btw, did they ever make a size 12 of kreugers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom