Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we would've heard by now... the only reason they would've kept pairs is to build hype for the store opening...
But if there is a chance they have them I don't want to be telling people otherwise
laugh.gif
http://sneakernews.com/2012/09/27/nike-chicago-grand-re-opening/ 

its seems like there is no Yeezy's there

The suede on the toe area on my Black Yeezy 2's are started to fade. Anyone know how I can make them darker again?

The suede on the toe area on my Black Yeezy 2's are started to fade. Anyone know how I can make them darker again?

Suede Water repellent will make them darker temporarily (a few wears) and when they lighten up spray them again. and yes i have done this on mine.... Just make sure its SUEDE REPELLENT

It is becoming more and more obvious that no one will trade me a black pair for my platinums. I was so confident that winning these would put me in great position to finally land some blinks or solars, but sadly this has not been the case.

It is becoming more and more obvious that no one will trade me a black pair for my platinums. I was so confident that winning these would put me in great position to finally land some blinks or solars, but sadly this has not been the case.

be happy you got a pair :lol:

So what's the going rate for each of these in a 10.5-11? I seriously don't know if I can trust anyone on eBay. Flight Club price is $2100 for the black right now...that seems to be pretty consistent with what I've seen elsewhere. How do these run?

Last edited:
So what's the going rate for each of these in a 10.5-11? I seriously don't know if I can trust anyone on eBay. Flight Club price is $2100 for the black right now...that seems to be pretty consistent with what I've seen elsewhere. How do these run?
they run just a lil smaller than TTS for me

I'm the opposite. Both of my Solars are 9.5 while my Platinums are 10. I typically wear a 10 in everything other than JB so I think going up 0.5 would leave too much room in the toe-box...

These look ok? The black one's i think are ok not so sure about the grey..

Last edited:
Platinums look a little suspect, the laces look too dark. Maybe ask for a picture with a flash, as far as I know there are no fakes that have the 3m.

Didnt see the platinum pair...those look sus.

The picture of the scales is oddly familiar...

Edit: Yeah I was right. That pictures was one of the first detailed pictures of the platinums to come out. 

Straight from google images:

Same with the last picture:

So he cropped out the tags. Fail 

Last edited:
no offense, but chill with the legit checks and fake talk in here.

i just don't want this thread to get locked... :rolleyes

y'all done been warned a million times yo...

Last edited:
Solar Red #1 I got from Nike.com myself...

Plat #1 I got from a reseller who won raffle @ the Attic II in SD...

Solar Red #2 & Plat #2 I got off a reseller who bought them both in Italy...

All are 100% Authentic, but I did a lot of studying of the shoes, comparing them to each other and came to the conclusion that.. the pairs in both colorways that were from Italy, were a little bit better in quality. Meaning..

The the painting on the soles and stitching of the whole shoe etc.. Even the scales seemed to look like they took more time detailing them.. 

Another point I found is that, all the shoes have different scale patterns so there really isn't one shoe that looks like the other.  They are all very unique and different in their own right.

Let me know if you guys want any comparison pics etc...

I think you're imagining things. 

Pretty sure all the shoes were made in the same factory...so i dont think they were like "this one's going to italy so lets make it nicer"

but congrats on 4 pairs.

How could SOMEONE, who HASN"T looked at them, even give a input?? Does that make any sense for u?? We all know they didn't make **** nicer for euro releases, but... they are NOT from all the same factory which is something you don't know. Once Nike has the finial product, they have different factories that make it for them.. Do you think by chance, the factory that sent it out to that region of the world, took they dam time just a littttle bit more, compared to the ones we got? Think homie before u talk like u kno EVERYTHING about these shoes.. It's one thing hearing niggs opinion but dam.., u jus doin that, "teachers pet, u think u kno it all comments".. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom