Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just around the house....dont make me feel bad lol :frown:

i know exactly what you are feeling...can't bring myself to wear them out the house yet...always second guessing where i'm going and what i will have to do to clean them once i get back in...my original plan was to double up and then not worry...resell prices are still out this world though

just around the house....dont make me feel bad lol :frown:

..... I haven't either :lol: just waiting for the right moment to Un-Ds them . At least I tried them on so I know they fit well and are really comfy

Last edited:
Haha! I guess I'm in the same boat as well. Although I've been wearing my Solars much more now that I secured another DS pair, I've yet to wear my Plats thinking I'll stumble on another great "deal". They've been a zip-loc bag ever since I got them...

:lol: I still haven't bought a pair, first Japan came and now the new car. smh I might be paying awful prices for a pair.

Haha! I guess I'm in the same boat as well. Although I've been wearing my Solars much more now that I secured another DS pair, I've yet to wear my Plats thinking I'll stumble on another great "deal". They've been a zip-loc bag ever since I got them...
My man, just remember lo let them breathe often, lack of air does keep soles icy or in this case, glowy, but after sometime they crack entirely. 

Market is pretty much dried up now. If you waited this long to snag a deal it's pretty much to late. If you truly want a pair it's better to pay rape prices from actual Legit sellers that have feedback. To many scammers out there watch out people. 

I bought my solar red VNDS pair worn 2X for $1100 which I thought was a hell of a deal at this time. All DS pairs I've found were going for at least $1700 and up. I however have not been able to locate a pair of gold authentic AGULETS (lace tips) to replace my lost ones. I've looked everywhere. If anyone has a pair willing to sell or know where I can get one please let me know.
happy.gif

^ not true there are definately shoes worth 1600, we r on a sneaker forum come on! :lol:

I bought my solar red VNDS pair worn 2X for $1100 which I thought was a hell of a deal at this time. All DS pairs I've found were going for at least $1700 and up. I however have not been able to locate a pair of gold authentic AGULETS (lace tips) to replace my lost ones. I've looked everywhere. If anyone has a pair willing to sell or know where I can get one please let me know. :D

haha same here...mines didnt come with the gold tips but wasnt going to let that stop me lol

Should I be mad? I just purchased another pair of ds solars for $1300,the seller doesn't want to give me the gold lace tips,but he's offering me a extra bag & another set of black tips

Should I be mad? I just purchased another pair of ds solars for $1300,the seller doesn't want to give me the gold lace tips,but he's offering me a extra bag & another set of black tips

I'd be pretty pissed if you had completed the paypal transaction or whatever and just now he's telling you about the lace tips etc.

Just a sick pic my homie took of my Yeezy IIs!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
This might give some of the dudes that are still waiting for a third colorway some hope
24m6u5s.jpg

*not me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom