Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone been successful with trading sizes?

EDIT: I'm genuinely asking this to see if anyone had any success, since I'll be coming across a pair and I'm trying to figure out the next move. My question wasn't intended for selling or trading on here as it's against the rules.

Funny how most people who wanted the shoe to wear and keep weren't successful , while the ones who just wanted the shoe to flip got em .... such a shame
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by terx

Funny how most people who wanted the shoe to wear and keep weren't successful , while the ones who just wanted the shoe to flip got em .... such a shame
30t6p3b.gif

this is my point.

i'm not one to usually knock a hustle... but dayum yo...
30t6p3b.gif

we got old people, bums, and all kinds of resellers c-blocking like a mug...
indifferent.gif

this is why i came thru for a couple people on here with pairs for relatively decent prices. and i'm thankful for those who looked out for me.
pimp.gif

I think it's a wrap for my sz 14. No sign of a price drop in that size.
Time to move on I guess 
frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif
That's what I'm saying. I was genuinely interested in buying them to wear. I am disgusted at all these new age fools who came and ruined everything. 

Originally Posted by finnns2003

30t6p3b.gif
That's what I'm saying. I was genuinely interested in buying them to wear. I am disgusted at all these new age fools who came and ruined everything. 
yeah it sucks, but i'm over it 
laugh.gif

the game's got these fools reselling every GR and even GS shoe that comes out these days.

30t6p3b.gif
I wasn't going to say it, glad someone did.
laugh.gif

Earlier today, this guy I know tweeted he has a pair coming in from Vancouver. Dude has no interest in Kanye or sneakers period, I've known this man for years. But he's stressing to have them arrive at his place by Sunday for the MuchMusic Awards. I can see him wearing them on the red carpet then selling them, what a joke. But with the hustle mentality I have when it comes to these things I can't really knock a person who bought to resell since I did the same with my pairs of Galaxy's.

Originally Posted by jst628

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

the game's got these fools reselling every GR and even GS shoe that comes out these days.
in my opinion that isn't the problem...  you can't blame the resellers, the blame has to go towards people who are willing to pay such outrageous prices
if nobody paid reseller prices, there would be no resellers... plain and simple 

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

30t6p3b.gif

this is my point.

i'm not one to usually knock a hustle... but dayum yo...
30t6p3b.gif

we got old people, bums, and all kinds of resellers c-blocking like a mug...
indifferent.gif

this is why i came thru for a couple people on here with pairs for relatively decent prices. and i'm thankful for those who looked out for me.
pimp.gif

so damn true. glad some people still look out for others here!

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

laugh.gif

in my opinion that isn't the problem...  you can't blame the resellers, the blame has to go towards people who are willing to pay such outrageous prices
good point, but a lot of the time people do not pay the prices and the resellers sit on their BS prices until finally lowering it or some rich kid comes along.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

30t6p3b.gif
I wasn't going to say it, glad someone did.
laugh.gif

Earlier today, this guy I know tweeted he has a pair coming in from Vancouver. Dude has no interest in Kanye or sneakers period, I've known this man for years. But he's stressing to have them arrive at his place by Sunday for the MuchMusic Awards. I can see him wearing them on the red carpet then selling them, what a joke. But with the hustle mentality I have when it comes to these things I can't really knock a person who bought to resell since I did the same with my pairs of Galaxy's.
Pretty much. So many people with pairs and no intent to wear. 
mad.gif

oh well.

All I want is a pair of Solar Reds in a sz 10.5 and thats even considered picky because some folks would settle for any cw in their size . I'm just going to wait until prices settle down in the 1500 range and even thats crazy for a shoe that retails at 245 .

Man the quality on the pair I received was pretty disappointing smh...

Paint drip on the back heel of the left shoe

Fading on the nubuck of both shoes...

Grayish line on the whatever print its suppose to be

Glue stains along the midsole on both shoes...

I ended up trading them for some DS Big Bang Brons, DS Miami Vice Brons, and 600 cash....Alot of ppl were telling me I got the lower end of the trade
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

laugh.gif

good point, but a lot of the time people do not pay the prices and the resellers sit on their BS prices until finally lowering it or some rich kid comes along.
exactly... so the problem would be that "some rich kid" 

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Anyone been successful with trading sizes?
tried to trade my 9.5 for an 8.5 or a 9 locally. even was going to add $20 on my end. too bad nobody has my size around here. surprised that quite a few people in hawaii snagged pairs on NDC. 

Originally Posted by muneemike

I ended up trading them for some DS Big Bang Brons, DS Miami Vice Brons, and 600 cash....Alot of ppl were telling me I got the lower end of the trade
eyes.gif

Would've asked for a lil more cash. Still a decent deal if u wanted the lebrons

Originally Posted by drillest

eyes.gif

I thought about asking for more cash man, but it was whatever, it was someone I've done business with before in the past and I just wanted the Vices since I missed out on drop date...but I sold the Bangs today for 430 shipped  on ISS since I already had a pair. So I just seen it as MVs+1000

Originally Posted by drillest

eyes.gif

You got got. Should have asked for at least a stack on top of those two shoes.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

tried to trade my 9.5 for an 8.5 or a 9 locally. even was going to add $20 on my end. too bad nobody has my size around here. surprised that quite a few people in hawaii snagged pairs on NDC.
Yeah, I asked my original question because I'm possibly coming across a pair (not my size) for WAY under what people are asking for now and possibly months from now. I just don't want to do the whole "sell it, use that money, buy a pair in my size" thing.

Tried to get my dude to score me some Platinums, but I'll gladly take another pair of Solars and just trade...
Anyways, I was looking for matching snapbacks and couldn't find anything until I stumbled upon this independent artist in Arizona. Once I saw these, I instantly purchased both the black and grey colorways. I wanted to wait until I actually received them to do a review and I'm more than impressed with the quality in stitching and fabric. The threading is slightly raised and neatly done while the fabric of the hat is composed of wool and feels extremely durable. He appears to do limited runs as my black hat is numbered 10-of-12 while the grey is 5-of-10... 

After receiving the hats, I e-mailed him and asked if he'd make an all black hat with the same threading as the grey snapback and he said he'll consider it if there is enough demand. My favorite is actually the grey as the threading matches the Platinums perfectly. (It even has his logo stitched in green to compliment the GITD soles of the Yeezys.)

If any of you are interested, you can check out his website/store at: http://www.wesleypipeshats.com/

Yeezy_II_B.jpg

Yeezy_II_D.jpg

Yeezy_II_C.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom