Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone Else Finding It Odd That The Only People To Respond With Feedback About This Program In Here ALL Have Less Than 50 Posts For The Most Part And The Majority With Join Dates Within The Past Few Months?
Hmmmmmmmm :nerd:

ive been using nt since 05 but i went on a lil hiatus. i forgot my password and such and when i tried to retrieve my account it appeared to be deleted so i had to create a new one. hence i was posting in this thread before they even started talking about this program. just sayin.

Anyone Else Finding It Odd That The Only People To Respond With Feedback About This Program In Here ALL Have Less Than 50 Posts For The Most Part And The Majority With Join Dates Within The Past Few Months?
Hmmmmmmmm :nerd:

This isn't new, you been here long enough to know that this is the case with every hyped shoe forum topic

ive been using nt since 05 but i went on a lil hiatus. i forgot my password and such and when i tried to retrieve my account it appeared to be deleted so i had to create a new one. hence i was posting in this thread before they even started talking about this program. just sayin.
Same thing for me....after the switch, they couldn't get my old user name to switch over so I had to create a new one....so it can be deceiving.

Can anyone provide info on the SoleSavers price/use/etc? There was some a lot earlier in this thread from Proto and the SoleSaver website is down now.

Does the solesaver cover up the bottom completely? Has it been proven that the "glow" wears off over time? That would be the only reason I'd be interested in doing it. if not, I can just clean the shoes, no big deal. Any info appreciated.

Also, any spot to get additional aglets?

The purpose of this program is to open links posted by selected accounts instantly after they are posted on Twitter. This is ahead of text message notifications, Twitter web client updates, etc. This will not help with RSVP releases. Only NDC releases.

This is for Mac OS X 10.4 or newer only! It is a public alpha. It will deactivate itself in a few days, at which point it will no longer work.

I'm going to assume you are using Safari. Step 2 might be slightly different if you aren't.

1. Download here: http://bit.ly/USzpyZ
  2. Safari will automatically extract into the folder ~/Downloads/twinkle-v03a/ when the download is complete. Go to the folder.
  3. VERY IMPORTANT! Open twinkle_config.txt
  4. VERY IMPORTANT! Edit in your own username and password *
  5. VERY IMPORTANT! Add your twitter handle to the follow list(without the @, just like the others)
  6. VERY IMPORTANT! Save and close twinkle_config.txt
  7. Double-click twinkle in the folder to launch the program. At this point, the program will initialize and a bunch of tweets related to Nike will scroll by.
  8. Tweet a link from your account. If you configured everything correctly, you will see it highlighted by stars in the stream and it will simultaneously open in your browser **

Lots of tweets will show up about Nike, but only tweets containing links from the followed accounts will open in browser.

* Use a throwaway account if you are worried about me stealing it or something.
** It will open faster if your default browser is already open.

For support, please send me a PM with your issue and your email address.

Screenshot: 

Please post feedback in this thread. I won't continue to release software if you don't.

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

I'm not gonna quote it ( as most of you shouldn't have. Lol) but this indeed does work.

Now if we could get Oh Boy to take this down after 18 hours and everyone who quoted to edit their post.

Last edited:
Yea it would be cool if we keep the program on the DL... :nerd:

Ps: hurry with the windows version

The program works. Remains to see if he stole important information though :lol: . The link definitely shouldnt be posted in here for lurkers though.

I wish I would of majored in computer engineering... Seems interesting.

Haven't been in this thread in a while, saw someone made a program for twitter links cool beans. This is an open forum, anybody that visits this thread will have access to the program. How much of a benefit will it be?

I cosign rspot program it does work. Now if we can edit our post and just pm him for info but give good feedback on the thread . Bc how well is this going to work if everyone is doing it.

Everyone should just Edit and go through PMs with rspot.

This will definitely help if the 3rd colorway drops.

Agreed.. The longer this is out there the less helpful it becomes.

Let's use those edit buttons people. If everyone who really wanted the yeezy 2 and any news that comes about it would have already checked this thread and/or check this thread on a daily basis and not just the week the shoe is gonna release.

Should have a Windows version out by tomorrow night if all goes well. There's a chance it could be delayed until next week though.

Going to fix the follow list case-sensitive bug and add some better error messages also. Unfortunately I won't have an updated Mac version out for at least another week, as I don't have access to an Apple machine I can compile on.

Thanks for all the feedback.

LoL at dudes taking this to top secret like its a script in The new James Bond movie... I understand the craze but CMON folks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom