Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahhhh....the masterplan is revealed. worldwide distribution of the program, disable it right before the next yeezys are released and then use the backup program you have made for yourself and profit :pimp:
Thats why you always have to keep a plan B. But rspot seems like a good dude he wouldnt do us like that .:nerd:

This is awesome rspot it's working perfectly for me. Just so we dont have multiple links opening every weekend or randomly during weekdays should we keep check text on to stop links from opening?

Saw some guy trying to ask the tester account questions on twitter 
mean.gif

I can disable the current releases at anytime
ahhhh....the masterplan is revealed. worldwide distribution of the program, disable it right before the next yeezys are released and then use the backup program you have made for yourself and profit :pimp:
I still remember that one dude who made profit off of supposedly knowing the exact release date/time for the Yeezy 2s. Had everyone scrambling to pay him for the info, and it turned out it wasn't even right :lol:.

i kind of like those blk and white yeezys in the catalog, kinda feeling them , something different. What are your guys thoughts?

I still remember that one dude who made profit off of supposedly knowing the exact release date/time for the Yeezy 2s. Had everyone scrambling to pay him for the info, and it turned out it wasn't even right :lol:.

Did they ever let dude back in?

He actually had the nerve to get mad and throw a little fit when he found out a couple members teamed up and all pitched in to get the info. :lol:

Twitter's API has a certain limit on the amount of calls you can make to it within a certain timeframe. That limit has been exceeded by the program you are using.

Good looks... Glad that I learned that today.

Last edited:
This Yeezy in the Catalog is pretty sick
pimp.gif
,but i dont think this would be as nice as an all red or an all whit release. All I can say is hopefully this release will be handled differently from the Solar Red/Platinum release.

i kind of like those blk and white yeezys in the catalog, kinda feeling them , something different. What are your guys thoughts?
They look good but IMO i was expecting something different from black / gray-white cw, if you have been curious to the picture you can spot there is an all white cw just at the left of the 'oreo' yeezy. I'm feeling those but i don't believe they could drop, at least, this year, just think how many cw of another Nike/Jordan pairs exists only in samples (or they didn't just dropped at all), remember all those samples of Yeezy 1 cws? i liked them and even if the sole isn't GITD they are thumbs up for me
smile.gif

I'm so excited for these you have no idea.

(Enter everyone making fun of me for losing mine)

I'm hoping I can some how get this program like you guys. When I first read about it on Mac, I contacted a friend to drive down and install a Mac OS on my PC. Then I see that he released the PC version and I missed it. :frown:

Damn. The 'oreo' Yeezy's are a thing of beauty!!!

soooo exactly how is it beneficial for you all to post this type of information on a forum that Nike employees constantly lurk?
nerd.gif

If those oreo yeezy 2's were released I would be ok with that, but I hope they do have a third colorway being cooked up as I'm sure we all do.

I'm going to try this technique for the DBs! This is awesome. Those New Yeezys look pretty nice. I'd love to see more pics.

They look good but IMO i was expecting something different from black / gray-white cw, if you have been curious to the picture you can spot there is an all white cw just at the left of the 'oreo' yeezy. I'm feeling those but i don't believe they could drop, at least, this year, just think how many cw of another Nike/Jordan pairs exists only in samples (or they didn't just dropped at all), remember all those samples of Yeezy 1 cws? i liked them and even if the sole isn't GITD they are thumbs up for me:smile:

very true my dude, i did notice those all whites at the top, but ya i feel you on them coming out with a completely different cw , different from the others. Either way i like where they are headed

Eh would need to see more pics. But I would def try to get them just to sell/trade for the platinums

After what i went through to try for the first release, I can tell this new CW will only hurt my feelings again :lol:

Last edited:
Loving the new colorway. The design of the yeezy allows a half white/ half black colorway to be executed perfectly. Those are better than the solars and platinums in my opinion. 

Lets see how long it takes for a "AAA 1:1 Flawless Version" of those 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom