Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubt anyones would be willing to give up Yeezys for some corks

So true.! When asking a few people about purchasing their corks, most have said they'll trade for Air Yeezy 2's only; or cash. LMFAO. OVERreaching!

How do these fit? Tts? Or should one size up .5? For those of you who wear them. Are they comfortable? Or do they need insoles? For a size 11. What's a current/fair price for platinums and Solars?

TTS vote here. I use sneaker shields so naturally they are snug, but without them, TTS for sure.

So true.! When asking a few people about purchasing their corks, most have said they'll trade for Air Yeezy 2's only; or cash. LMFAO. OVERreaching!
I'm still trying to get my hands on a pair of yeezy II's since launch/ got my hands on a pair of corks. Best thing I've gotten people to accept is my Corks + barkley Posites for their ds yeezy II solar. Just hesitant on the whole sneaker exchange process. Don't feel like being empty handed on a rouge trade

i've decided to sell off a few more pairs and start a fund for a pair of solars, i'd be willing to spend around $1G on a pair, but now that pairs are around $1.5-$2G i don't don't even know anymore :lol: :smh:

just paid 1.7 for a pair of solars. DS, Guess it wasn't such a great deal. But finally.
smokin.gif

at the end of the day, it's all subjective... but...

you're an idiot if you'd trade any yeezy for any lebron shoe, period.

especially them ugly @$% corks... :lol:

just my opinion tho...

^ :lol: exactly how I feel

Got my plats, FINALLY :nthat:
Now on to the Solars..... *cough*where u at Dimez*cough* :wink:

at the end of the day, it's all subjective... but...

you're an idiot if you'd trade any yeezy for any lebron shoe, period.

especially them ugly @$% corks... :lol:

just my opinion tho...
i disagree, the championship pack is definatly worth a trade for the yeezys or many of the samples of lebron sneakers

^second last pic looks fake to me, plus there's a different background than the other pics, be careful.

yeah the different background should be enough to steer clear from that deal

There are def two different shoes in those pics. The first 3 look legit, the 4th no.

You should always ask for tagged pictures.

eh... opinions are like, well, ya know the rest...

i wouldn't pay anything for that championship pack, cuz i don't like the colorways...

plus, i like 9's, in certain colorways, but even in my fav colorways of them, they don't look anywhere near as good as yeezys to me (the overall shape, etc.)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom